User Controls

I still think about Bossbabe a lot...

WellHung Black Hole
    For a man who has not seen her in a year-and-a-half. Boss babe made quite a lasting impression upon me.
    Restraining orders usually do...I'd say Boss ended up as the clear winner.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Trolling to the best of ur ability, huh beta?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he reminds me of you mat
    No...just stating the truth. Anyone who focuses on rape is sick and being a coward the fantasies are all you have. You're on anti depressants and obviously can't offer a woman anything even reasonable. Pathetic really and I'm sure you'll get worse.
    WellHung Black Hole
    No one should remind you of me, polecat. That's because I'm much more special, Superior and unique than anyone else.

Code beta it certainly wasn't a battle between boss babe and I. It was a love affair. One with many wonderful moments. One that only ended because the distance between us was too great. Like usual, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Originally posted by POLECAT he reminds me of you mat

For a guy who has to sell a few pounds of mushrooms to buy pot this makes me LMAO. Matt and yourself are losers and nothing else. Good women can't really expect anything from you and you're both dumb assholes also.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta No…just stating the truth. Anyone who focuses on rape is sick and being a coward the fantasies are all you have. You're on anti depressants and obviously can't offer a woman anything even reasonable. Pathetic really and I'm sure you'll get worse.

Lol... still spewing your lies and bullshit? Pics or it didn't happen...😅
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Codebeta For a guy who has to sell a few pounds of mushrooms to buy pot this makes me LMAO. Matt and yourself are losers and nothing else. Good women can't really expect anything from you and you're both dumb assholes also.

I'll be pulling in 4 to 600 a week off my mushrooms soon,, I'm a bonafied farmer
    Originally posted by WellHung No one should remind you of me, polecat. That's because I'm much more special, Superior and unique than anyone else.

Code beta it certainly wasn't a battle between boss babe and I. It was a love affair. One with many wonderful moments. One that only ended because the distance between us was too great. Like usual, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

The last thing you are special, superior and unigue...unless you're speaking about your mental illness. I doubt if you even know what love is and distance has no bearings on when you really want to be with someone. Instead of talking about rape online acting like an asshole making it happen is harder and if you don't your words are BS.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'll be pulling in 4 to 600 a week off my mushrooms soon,, I'm a bonafied farmer

What's your real job?
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'll be pulling in 4 to 600 a week off my mushrooms soon,, I'm a bonafied farmer

You're a bonafied nut case...lol.
    dont have one,, I haven't worked any job for the last 6 months,, I do have a house to finish painting soon thatl be a month or two of work in june and july but that cash is for snowmobiling next winter,, I tuck back around 6 grand for snowmobiling but the mushrooms are going to be my steady income 10 months out of the year,, my house is paid for and my taxes are only 600 a year plus my bills and food are covered by my manservent Rick, we grow our own weed so 4 to 600 a week is plenty to play with
    What state is that ?
    Lol...like I said.
    whats it matter what state its in?
    You probably live in what they call a backward state and I'm sure the IRS doesn't even know about your illegal growing since you profit from it. Do you get any FTP grants when you have a bad year and what's the size of farm. If net worth is where I think it is you probably also don't even categorize as a grower or company.
    I havent seen a profit yet,, when I do they will get there dew,, I make sure to only bring in less than 12 g's a year tho so my taxes are low
    Vermont.

Dew.

Due.

Haha.
    And you probably never will...with the economy the way it is in backward states you technically are not classified as a grower or company. Pray that they don't do an audit or actually visit the farm. This also depends on the insurance you have and what the IRS sees on paper to back your costs if they check.
Jump to Top