User Controls

Never again

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I will never go on tinychat bltc again because the controllers in there are mean and have ad hoc intentions of covering shit up
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They're mostly radical Liberal leftist nutjobs in there. In fact, the majority there are. Wide-eyed, crazed and drug-addled lunatics.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They're mostly radical Liberal leftist nutjobs in there. In fact, the majority there are. Wide-eyed, crazed and drug-addled lunatics.

Isn't that what we are?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Isn't that what we are?

Well, as a kid, I did every drug imaginable, but after I grew up, I only smoke chronic weed and have a couple of beers here and there. I'm nowhere near a drug-addled radical Liberal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Well, as a kid, I did every drug imaginable, but after I grew up, I only smoke chronic weed and have a couple of beers here and there. I'm nowhere near a drug-addled radical Liberal.

Isn't it strange how it turns out that way for so many...
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Being a liberal in the 70s or 80s wasn't the same as being a fucking libtard today.

it's as if the racist cowboy leftist of the 60-80s and the layed back hippy types had changed angry for peaceful and vice versa. I never did drugs except smoked some weed for a while in highschool. and drank beers by age 18-19 (as well as wine) for some years to follow.

the liberals today are fucking evil as shit
    Liberal/Anarchists

Conservative/Nazi

That's how I look at political types.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top