User Controls

Fucking Mare Island.

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I was coming back from Bottlerocket rock fest in Napa and turned right instead of left to go back to berkeley and realized I fucked up and when I said Oh I'll get the next exit (mare island) i missed it and thought "Oh the next".. no. fucking NO! 20 miles of a fucking piece of shit levy highway that hangs over marsh and bay water

I couldn't get off the one lane faggoted highway backed up for 17 fucking miles. and the 10 mile stretch where there is a turn around had a cop going "no" (opposite traffic jam with people going to the festival) and I had to keep going all the fucking way to San Rafael.

what if someones car broke down right there. no shoulder for a tow truck for over 10 fucking miles. what a fucking nightmare.
    JooScience
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Huh? We have like a 5km beach that is out to a tidal island.

Meaning at high tide the road is covered, but at low tide you're OK to drive out to it. It has its own local ghosts and spirits, including the one that dwells in the tidal water and eats camping tourists. Many such tourists have gone missing.

I haven't driven out to it yet.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Huh? We have like a 5km beach that is out to a tidal island.

Meaning at high tide the road is covered, but at low tide you're OK to drive out to it. It has its own local ghosts and spirits, including the one that dwells in the tidal water and eats camping tourists. Many such tourists have gone missing.

I haven't driven out to it yet.

Is that the place that has a lighhouse.. they made a movie out there. I think Roman Polanski made a Black and White film

Cul De Sac is the name of the film. it's kind of funny.
Jump to Top