User Controls

I just paid $60 for 3.5 grams of weed

What the fuck dispensaries.

The strain is called "Blissful Wizard" and it better knock me the fuck out or i'm never buying weed from that store again.

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    You must have real bad glaucoma.
    it looks pretty dank though

my Crouton withdrawal just went away so i'm gonna go smoke a bowl right now (i'm at school or else I wouldn't have to go anywhere)
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    At least it's canada bucks. You effectively get like 20% off because your currency isn't backed my freedom lol
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I paid $100 for 7 grams of meth. Kids these days.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    im high as fuck
    Originally posted by Lanny At least it's canada bucks. You effectively get like 20% off because your currency isn't backed my freedom lol

Yeah, this is only like 45 dollars.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Make it legal! Make it legal! You got what you asked for..
    Weed makes me feel awful for some reason. I would rather be sober 100% of the time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You only paid about $2/gram over what you'd pay in any dispensary.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by DietPiano Weed makes me feel awful for some reason. I would rather be sober 100% of the time.

This.

Although edibles have been gently changing my opinion.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Cannabis is the key to all kinds of mild to serious health problems. It's magic. That's why the Indians smoked it in the peace pipe.
    Fuck you it's not 20% off it's still just $60 to me.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    without weed I'm sure id be in prison for murder
    Originally posted by HTS This.

Although edibles have been gently changing my opinion.

Me as well. I've never tried edibles.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Cannabis is the key to all kinds of mild to serious health problems. It's magic. That's why the Indians smoked it in the peace pipe.

Cannabis didn't grow in North America
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by DietPiano Weed makes me feel awful for some reason. I would rather be sober 100% of the time.

agreed for the first, not so much the second point

I wish strains had more threatening and less gay names
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by aldra agreed for the first, not so much the second point

I wish strains had more threatening and less gay names

Get some Psychocrack. It's a mix of Green Crack and Psychosis.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I remember someone posting about the 'Tyrone Special' a while back and loling heartily

it was apparently a mix of green crack and some other 'crack'
    Originally posted by RisiR † Get some Psychocrack. It's a mix of Green Crack and Psychosis.

That's what Snoop dog smoked
Jump to Top