User Controls

how many socks are you wearing right now?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I went to ah, Chili's the other day and the bartender asked me that when I got there I'm like , 2 , and she says, how many socks do you want to be wearing and I said, well.. 2, still, ya know? And she goes what if I remove them and I 'm like .. what if you didn't? Then she says but what if I did and I said YEAH WHAT IF YOU DIDNT and she goes and pours me my drink and comes back and winks at me and says hey about those socks you still got em? and I say wtf are you talking about lady and then slammed my drink and didn't pay and threw my socks at her and backflipped out of the building into the parking lot and onto the street and caused a traffic accident and the lady comes back out and she's like hey you forgot your sock and I said no there's yours now and we had some quick street car accident tragedy sex and I went home and called the fona fone but nobody answered so that's why I'm telling you guys I just had to get it off my chesticle.

Thanks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I went to ah, Chili's the other day and the bartender asked me that when I got there I'm like , 2 , and she says, how many socks do you want to be wearing and I said, well.. 2, still, ya know? And she goes what if I remove them and I 'm like .. what if you didn't? Then she says but what if I did and I said YEAH WHAT IF YOU DIDNT and she goes and pours me my drink and comes back and winks at me and says hey about those socks you still got em? and I say wtf are you talking about lady and then slammed my drink and didn't pay and threw my socks at her and backflipped out of the building into the parking lot and onto the street and caused a traffic accident and the lady comes back out and she's like hey you forgot your sock and I said no there's yours now and we had some quick street car accident tragedy sex and I went home and called the fona fone but nobody answered so that's why I'm telling you guys I just had to get it off my chesticle.

Thanks

I died.
    1 on the right...657 on the left. The left leg is shorter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do you ever just stop and say, THANKS LORD JESUS FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS AND HOW YOU DIED AND CAME ALIVE FOR ME?

I say that fourteen times when I wake up and at the top of the hour every hour because I LOVE HIM; JESUS CHRIST.

He's my maker. And he died for my sins, and he rose again and all that like nobody else has ever done that so obviously he must have meant business and I like how I am his KID. IM A CHILD OF HIS. and GOD TOO. and the holy spirit is in me it's soooo good rightr now the holy spirit fills me and makes me whole and new and I just want to bless everyone with bibles and love and hearts and flower pot and take you to church and just worship and praise the lord JESUS he is good. HE IS GOOD. HE IS GOD TOO. GOOD AND GOD at the same time. What a treat whhhaaaat a treat
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Don't mind mmq guys. He's on the adderall.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm starting a business where I sell you one sock out of two and you cant get the second one for a week after buying the first one and you wonder why its because it will be a trend when people walk around with the one sock on people will bew like DAAANG that guy shops at that new edgy lone sock store and they'll get bitches and shit
    Originally posted by mmQ Do you ever just stop and say, THANKS LORD JESUS FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS AND HOW YOU DIED AND CAME ALIVE FOR ME?

I say that fourteen times when I wake up and at the top of the hour every hour because I LOVE HIM; JESUS CHRIST.

He's my maker. And he died for my sins, and he rose again and all that like nobody else has ever done that so obviously he must have meant business and I like how I am his KID. IM A CHILD OF HIS. and GOD TOO. and the holy spirit is in me it's soooo good rightr now the holy spirit fills me and makes me whole and new and I just want to bless everyone with bibles and love and hearts and flower pot and take you to church and just worship and praise the lord JESUS he is good. HE IS GOOD. HE IS GOD TOO. GOOD AND GOD at the same time. What a treat whhhaaaat a treat

Are you a member of jedis For Jesus.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    As a kid I always used to only wear one sock.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've always wanted to try adderall but I've never had the chance and never cared enough to seek it out I guess. adderall the college drug right I always think college when I hear it. what's your dad's email adderall I don't know skydad@zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Do I just go to a fraternity and ask the person that answers the door what is the easiest way to obtain it IRL not over the internen
    Oh of course u did Riz (eyeroll emoji).. so the whole one sock idea was yours. Mmhmm.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Codebeta Are you a member of jedis For Jesus.

yeah im a founder

im also a flounder
    Originally posted by mmQ I've always wanted to try adderall but I've never had the chance and never cared enough to seek it out I guess. adderall the college drug right I always think college when I hear it. what's your dad's email adderall I don't know skydad@zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Do I just go to a fraternity and ask the person that answers the door what is the easiest way to obtain it IRL not over the internen

Nope. U go the the dr.

Google signs/symptoms of ADD prior.

Ayyeeee.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    see rizier is already buying into it "oh yeah I was totally wearing one sock before wearing one sock was cool" yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh sure sure sure ya where buddy suuuure ya were
    Originally posted by mmQ see rizier is already buying into it "oh yeah I was totally wearing one sock before wearing one sock was cool" yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh sure sure sure ya where buddy suuuure ya were

Lmao.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Nope. U go the the dr.

Google signs/symptoms of ADD prior.

Ayyeeee.

do you think it would work if I go in the office bawling my eyes out and just keep repeating how I wish I had more energy
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Wat.
    Originally posted by mmQ do you think it would work if I go in the office bawling my eyes out and just keep repeating how I wish I had more energy

Lol.. I hatechuu
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I really did only wear one sock. Is that a fad now? Is it cool to wear only one sock now?

Get fucked. I don't give a shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Wat.

I want you to introduce me to some of your mean street niggas that you run with. Can you do that?
Jump to Top