User Controls

My cat is kind of an asshole?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    We were taking an afternoon nap together and it was peaceful but I rolled over and it woke him up, and he just started poking me in the face with his paw, and I woke up and he was just sitting there looking at me and was like "hey"

I rolled back over to the other side and he went to my laptop adapter and bit it in half while coast to coast was playing. I got really pissed and spanked him but he just liked it. I don't understand why he's like that, sometimes he will even slap his water bowl over and water will go everywhere. (he's done it twice)

I bought him toys and tuna. He's cute but he's kind of a jerkwad. after he annoys me a lot I will put him outside my room and close the door and all he will do is sit out there and cry until I get fed up with that and let him back in.

I had to wash him the other day and it took almost 2 hours to do it and I have claw marks all over my arms,

what would you do?
    Tell a vet and try to get it some kitty valium. If I cant do that or it still doesn't work get rid of it and get another one.
    Sometimes sc's are just mktthehdhcngfuckaaadsdddddsdsdddddddzss man
    How big is his dick?
    like an inch ^
    I hope so much that you finally die, Bill Krozby. Stop torturing that cat. None of the things you've mentioned is atypical for a cat. It's a cat. The y act like cats.

You also didn't spank him you fucking liar. Spank a cat, yeah right. Suicide Bill Krozby. It's the best option for you.
    ^wtf are you talking about? I spank cats like almost every day. And I don't torture my cat. And I'm not going to suicide, I'm not a gay like you.
    I'm glad you don't raise your daughter.
    ^I do and I spank her too, her mom is to afraid to do it because "all of the white people" even though she's white. herp durp jeeeeeeert!
    Tell me how you spank your daughter? Do you give her a couple left and right and then start rubbing her? Maybe let a finger slide in?

You're a fucking child abuser, Bill Krozby. You need help. Help in form of lead, spread at high velocity by a shotgun. Into your asshole. Faggot.
    like an inch ^

I'm jelly.
    Tell me how you spank your daughter? Do you give her a couple left and right and then start rubbing her? Maybe let a finger slide in?

You're a fucking child abuser, Bill Krozby. You need help. Help in form of lead, spread at high velocity by a shotgun. Into your asshole. Faggot.

Nah, I'm not weird like that, I spank her when she starts acting like a brat and needs a good swat on her backside. But I would totally except a liberal European pussy like you to think that's "child abuse"

I was spanked as a child and as an adult I never considered it a sexual act in anyway. Some people need to get hit sometimes. It's just that simple.

I come from a family that's way more respectable than her mothers, and a lot more disciplined.

Her mom on the other hand is a different story, I've had to bop her right in the face a couple times for acting like a bitch because her parents didn't learn her well enough when she was younger.

I'm not a jedi like you and don't have social justice cuckwarrior hang ups like you where I'm opposed to hitting a girl or spanking my child.

You have the gull to tell me, that I'd get beat up in your hood for being a "hipster" and for my "goofy smile" and then call me abusive?

Fuck you you sappy nazi slut

I'm not a jedi like you and don't have social justice cuckwarrior hang ups like you where I'm opposed to hitting a girl or spanking my child.

Yea, just perectly described me there. Good job, Bill Krozby.
Jump to Top