User Controls

I've started my hedonistic lifestyle.

Like actor suggested in an earlier thread, I've always followed the logic that the only way to live life is pure hedonism. It is only until the other night that I actually lived by that code, however. And fuck, strippers, drugs and whores sure beats masturbating a few times throughout the day.

I need to work out two things right now...

1) How to make a lot of $$$ to fuel this lifestyle - preferably legally.

2) What other things hedonistic things I can do to live out my days? My friend has a mansion, including a hottub overlooking the city -- I wanna invite some sluts back there and just party baby! BUT COME ON, LET'S THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. WHAT CAN I DO?!?!?!?
    Step 1:

Become black.

Step 2:

Make up a fake story about how you walk 21 miles to work every day.

Step 3:

Get a liberal news agency to do a report on it, and make sure they don't question or investigate the legitimacy of your story

Step 4:

Open up a Gofundme account after the story and have stupid liberals raise over $300,000 for you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Ooooooh enter, you're such a paradox,

You could go suck some black dicks, because you know that women will never want to be around you. Or you could just lose some weight.

"taste the isosceles fam" - cat trump
    Start doing heroin
    Start doing heroin
    That's really all you need.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Never thought Id say it, but there are better drugs than heroin.
    Holy fuck are you ever a shameful faggot enter. You've regressed into BI circa 2001 level shitposting. If I didn't have reason to believe it was an ugly twenty something australian virgin with rage, I'd guess you were a socks and flip flop wearing preteen with harry potter glasses, which you could very well be. I could forcibly confine you and your friend into the smallest room in the mansion while I had my run of the house until his mother gets home and I lay waste to her orifices within earshot. I want to abuse your naivete in ways that will leave both visible and intangible scars

mayweather are you reading this?
    Heroin, meth and weed never gets boring. Also alcohol and cigs
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    Step 1:

Become black.

Step 2:

Make up a fake story about how you walk 21 miles to work every day.

Step 3:

Get a liberal news agency to do a report on it, and make sure they don't question or investigate the legitimacy of your story

Step 4:

Open up a Gofundme account after the story and have stupid liberals raise over $300,000 for you.

Who is this really? No way this is armsmerchant.
    [QUOTE='Ed rush;n111693]

Who is this really? No way this is armsmerchant.[/QUOTE]

Some nigger stole a box of brass knuckles while I was setting up the table. [U][B]Never[/B][/U] turn your back on a black. Now the law is gonna be hassling me once the little spooks get caught with one and find my fingerprints on it.
    Spot the spoook spot the spook everybody wants to spot the spook
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    Some nigger stole a box of brass knuckles while I was setting up the table. Never turn your back on a black. Now the law is gonna be hassling me once the little spooks get caught with one and find my fingerprints on it.

you should pick a better gimmick or try harder or something. Maybe ate would be a better fit?
Jump to Top