User Controls

Todays my birthday

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I turned 29 today. I honestly didn't think I would make it this far. My friend invited me over to her house to around midnight and gave me a capsule of 2cb, I've only taken it once before but it was diluted in water and very weak. So I bitched and asked for a second one, which was kind of a mistake, I started tripping so hard, I would go between feeling like I was rolling my balls and then feel like I had a tummy ache and would think about how I want to kill myself.

I started throwing up and having diarrhea and crying and she started talking a lot of shit to me and telling me that I grabbed her to hard and she is going to call the cops, which I should of known she was full of shit considering she had tons of drugs at her place. But I was tripping so hard. We listened to harry partch, and peach kelli pop and failure. I eventaully started coming down after 4 hours or so, I was still tripping hard but felt a lot more in control. We ent up watching rick and morty (I've always dismissed that show because I hate the animation style. But it was actually pretty funny) I had a few of the shiner bocks she bought me and she gave me some codeine, which made my stomach feel a lot better. Made me some rice and beans with some kind of weirdo bread (it was actually pretty good, I'm just new to vegan cuisine)

She told me the reason why I have stomach issues and have issues with my stomach during tripping is because I eat to much red meat, and drink to much, which she is probably right to some extent, but I like to eat meat.

She got a cat a few days earlier that she named huxley and he and I played around he's only a few months old, he kept jumping on my stomach and pawing at my face, pretty annoying but cute at the same time. So I eventually left at around 7 in the morning and went and got some coffee at the coffee shop. Went back home and went to sleep for a few hours.

So thats about it. My parents wished me happy bday even though we've had some problems recently.

But overall it was one of the better birth days I've had in awhile.
    But I'm worn out right now.

I tasted to isosceles, h erp durp jeeeeeeerrrtTTT!!!!!1

What a piece of shoe shit I hope you don't make it to 30 ya fucking floozy meth whore, happy birthday.
    Thanks chicken
    did u get any b-day$$$ ?
    ^lol no just drugs. I did get a tattoo though of my dead cat though today and hung out and drank a free brews with the tat artist guys and the other people getting inked.
    Bill Krozby, so much interesting stuff happens in your life, but I still wouldn't call it an interesting life. You're a paradox.
    She told me the reason why I have stomach issues and have issues with my stomach during tripping is because I eat to much red meat, and drink to much, which she is probably right to some extent, but I like to eat meat.

This is correct, MAOI's, fermented food, red meat, sugar, synthetic flavors, salt, pork, gluten all affect psychedelic drugs.

This girl seems like an experienced tripper, she knows her shit. I bet she can get good/pure LSD.
    Bill Krozby, so much interesting stuff happens in your life, but I still wouldn't call it an interesting life. You're a paradox.

It's just as interesting as anyone elses.
    This is correct, MAOI's, fermented food, red meat, sugar, synthetic flavors, salt, pork, gluten all affect psychedelic drugs.

This girl seems like an experienced tripper, she knows her shit. I bet she can get good/pure LSD.

She can get good lsd, but she tells me she doesn't agree with it because its not natural... yet uses 2cb, condoms, works for the feds... herp durp jeeeeeert!!!!!1​

those two 3cp0 caps affected me way more than than anyone "blotter/sugar cube" lsd I've ever taken. I honestly started to suspect she was a fem bot for a minute during the trip. It was bizarre, but I realized she is an actual person with a lot of hang ups that actually cares about me. It was very heavy.

I felt so scared for a couple of hours I squeezed her wrist out of fear of dying.

But yeah she is an experienced tripper, but she also doesn't drink alcohol, she smokes weed, and is vegan so she doesn't have the same hang ups that I do when It comes to drugs like that.​

What bothered me most about the trip was I went inbetween every 15 minutes feeling like the most chilliest trash loser who "understood" it all, then I would switch to feeling like a high class pretentious faggot, who never really cared about anyone but myself.

It was a hard triangle to swallow. I feel a little bit better about it now. I should have more confidence in myself, but I kind of felt like I'm an asshole idiot at the same time

​Her and I's brainwaves switched, and I was relieved to not feel sick to my stomach when I was coming down, but her brain was coming down and depressed, and she expressed to me, how she can't stand that no guy will ever love her the way she wants in her heart, and in turn It made me feel bad, but I tried to play it off and make her feel better, I made jokes, and pet her and pet her cat.

She was tired, I wasn't, I didn't want to leave but I did, and even though she would never admit to it, she didn't want me to leave.

But we both new that we had too. She sold her car, but wants to get a cat tower for her new kitten hux, and because she made me breakfast and somewhat took care of me, I told her I will go out of town to go pick it up for her.

But at the same time you shouldn't be a total cuck, but its a good thing to help people out. But only upon your own goodwill and not by the gooberment.

I so easily willing gave up a big part of me that was wholesome , for robot chicks and alcohol because I felt like I was too cool and too good for real people.

*video about triangles

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I'm glad you had a good birthday, Bill Krozby. I don't celebrate my own, to me it's just a regular day.
    I'm glad you had a good birthday, Bill Krozby. I don't celebrate my own, to me it's just a regular day.

It was a regular day for me, but I guess I tend to celebrate everyday.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    late but
    happy birthday Bill Krozbyler, you a pretty coo guy and glad your birthday didn't consist of having to grubermeister yourself to oblivion, thats how most of my birthdays are.
    ^thanks man
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Happy Birthday
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Bill Krozby is full of worms
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Originally posted by WellHung Bill Krozby is full of worms

would you like to join him
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lavender Squad would you like to join him

I'll bite off ur thumb.
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    Have you ever attacked someone without them doing anything to you, an innocent person or someone much weaker or even stronger than you?

Some people are afraid to escalate like that,
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    hbd.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by WellHung Bill Krozby is full of worms

ur grampsas as et fulov worms dik nbolds fagit
Jump to Top