User Controls

Most racist video game

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    What video games are racist but funny in a stereotypical kind of way of it (or not)

clearly most GTA games. but what else
    Zog's Nightmare series, wherein you hunt down and slaughter niggers and kikes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rivotril Houston
    Postal 2.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Resident Evil 5.

It plays somewhere in Africa but apparently it's not ok to shoot black zombies so they made it retarded and unrealistic by putting white folks into black slums and added a brown female main character because that makes it somewhat ok to shoot negros.
    Risir are you legitimately racist against any race
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No, not at all. I just hate jedis.
    Originally posted by RisiR † No, not at all. I just hate jedis.

Why do you hate jedis and not niggers
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Niggers don't control global politics like the jedis do and they haven't ran a train on my country for the past 200 years.

I only know a handful of black people and they are all well adjusted folks. Some of them I hold dearly to my heart. I know one jedi girl and I fucked her in Cannes on a balcony looking at the Cote d'Azur. It was nice but she was terribly racist against Arabs without making any sense. A strong case of hereditary race hate that seems to be part of their culture. Nice little pussy, though.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Niggers don't control global politics like the jedis do and they haven't ran a train on my country for the past 200 years.

I only know a handful of black people and they are all well adjusted folks. Some of them I hold dearly to my heart. I know one jedi girl and I fucked her in Cannes on a balcony looking at the Cote d'Azur. It was nice but she was terribly racist against Arabs without making any sense. A strong case of hereditary race hate that seems to be part of their culture. Nice little pussy, though.

Oh so it's loser's angst.

You have been jedied, bud. Germany is jedi. Merkel is jedi. EU is jedi. Poland is jedi. Hollywood is jedi. Seinfeld is jedi.

Just accept it. They won. They run shit. They is kings and shit.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, no shit. That's why I hate them. There is no angst, though. That's a German word and you should feel bad for bringing it up to me.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea, no shit. That's why I hate them. There is no angst, though. That's a German word and you should feel bad for bringing it up to me.

Back in the good old days, the Romans used to put your ancestors in chains and feed your insides to maggots.

They used to humiliate and eviscerate your kings and gang rape their wives, mother's, sisters and daughters, then cut their heads off and took them home as fleshlights.

The Germanics were basically the koopa troopas of all the great European races. Your primary purpose was to be hunted and conquered and raped for sport.

If not for a pair of great men born from other non-mudblood lineages, you would all still be mud farmers getting shit on by the French and Russians, probably annexed and genocides by now (one can only dream).

So don't talk to me about your sacred German.
    Koopa troopas lol
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Captain Back in the good old days, the Romans used to put your ancestors in chains and feed your insides to maggots.

They used to humiliate and eviscerate your kings and gang rape their wives, mother's, sisters and daughters, then cut their heads off and took them home as fleshlights.

The Germanics were basically the koopa troopas of all the great European races. Your primary purpose was to be hunted and conquered and raped for sport.

If not for a pair of great men born from other non-mudblood lineages, you would all still be mud farmers getting shit on by the French and Russians, probably annexed and genocides by now (one can only dream).

So don't talk to me about your sacred German.

That couldn't be more innacurate if you tried. "Germany" has been at war for the past 2000 years and we ended up on top in nearly every battle.

The Romans didn't do shit. Their entire empire crumbled trying to break into our land. Do you know anything, faggot. The great Limes Germanicus broke them. They never got past it. 200 years and they couldn't do shit.

It took the joined effort of the rest of the entire world to somewhat fuck us up in WWI and II and we are back being a AAA country just 75 years later. Don't come at me with your half-assed bullshit you sandbitch. I'll fight you irl.
    Originally posted by RisiR † That couldn't be more innacurate if you tried. "Germany" has been at war for the past 2000 years and we ended up on top in nearly every battle.

The Romans didn't do shit. Their entire empire crumbled trying to break into our land. Do you know anything, faggot. The great Limes Germanicus broke them. They never got past it. 200 years and they couldn't do shit.

It took the joined effort of the rest of the entire world to somewhat fuck us up in WWI and II and we are back being a AAA country just 75 years later. Don't come at me with your half-assed bullshit you sandbitch. I'll fight you irl.

yeah the Germs do have a penchant for trying to rewrite history. Expected ;D
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

Would definitely play this
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † That couldn't be more innacurate if you tried. "Germany" has been at war for the past 2000 years and we ended up on top in nearly every battle.

then whys hitlers reich a 3rd reich ???
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That wasn't global, either. It stopped at various places just like the Roman empire stopped in Germany. They never conquered the entire land or had the chance to move up to Scandinavia because they got fucked at the border.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    When I become a multimillionaire I am going to fund false flag attacks and unite the world against the spiritual jedi

Can you guys believe this absolute fagit Captain Falcon sold his company for $150 million to skip the gym and smoke weed all day
Jump to Top