User Controls

Hang w/ Me While I Get Drink at The Office

My office has a full bar and I’m still finishing a few emails. Have a small glass of bulleit poured for now.

What are you drinking/doing right now?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Nobody post in this thread
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Daily Nobody post in this thread

Ok boss.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daily Nobody post in this thread

Why are you so obsessed with me?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Ok boss.

Also doesn’t this count as posting in the thread? Lol
    Damn it I messed up the title. Nevermind let it die.
    Drink is better
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by -mal- My office has a full bar and I’m still finishing a few emails. Have a small glass of bulleit poured for now.

Is it like a bar with a bartender, or do you just drink whatever you feel like?

I'm drinking valerian tea with soy milk to try to get to sleep. I find it hard to sleep sometimes.
    I'd drink something alcoholic, but I need a few days break from booze - my stomach is starting to hurt and I don't want to develop an even worse alcohol habit.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -mal- My office has a full bar and I’m still finishing a few emails. Have a small glass of bulleit poured for now.

Having a beer.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Is it like a bar with a bartender, or do you just drink whatever you feel like?

I'm drinking valerian tea with soy milk to try to get to sleep. I find it hard to sleep sometimes.

No it’s a tech company but they have free beer and liquor.
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Having a beer.

Yaaasss
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *looks at bottle of old crow*

*remembers I'm still at work*

*resists*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    And now I'm considering making some popcorns and watch a movie or a tv series.
    Can't sleep. Woke up late today and I am not working this week.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'm going to bed, drink more in my place
    Originally posted by -mal- No it’s a tech company but they have free beer and liquor.

Sounds like a chance to learn the art of getting slightly buzzed to improve your productivity, but not so much you start making mistakes.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

Can i come and get a drink and destroy your shit pussy again? Just for old times?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You know maybe just get a shot and pop it n pooper real quick then we go pass the old pug skin a bit?
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I'm not allowed to drink
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Can i come and get a drink and destroy your shit pussy again? Just for old times?

Why are you so obsessed with me?
Jump to Top