User Controls

so, about jill?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    is there anybody here who actually gives a single fuck about what jill the fatcat thinks about anything? i mean obviously the guy is completely deluded into thinking that we do care about what he thinks, otherwise he wouldn't bother to express his thoughts on this website. and i know the vast majority of you, like me, see's him as just this deluded homosexual clown that chats utter horse shit like a fucking retarded imbecile. so what i'm wondering is if there are any users at all that get even a flicker on their give-a-fuckometers about what jill the fag car thinks.

the reason i'm asking is i' just wondered if there was anyone fucking stupid and faggotty enough to read one of jills posts and think 'oh no, there is actually somebody out there somewhere in the world that actually thinks that i'm ill-iterate and that i suck on black men's penises, i can't believe that there is somebody who actually thinks this about me'. fucking lol.

i mean jill obviously thinks that some of us care what he thinks otherwise he wouldn't post it continuously like he does. he's obviously trying to make people feel bad.

i mean just take a look at some of the shit that he posts in this fred about me being ill-iterate and about how he's going to do some bullshit or other to me with his cock, lolmfao.

so post in here and tell us if you do actually care wtf jill the jedi jar thinks, whether its about you, someone else or on anything for that matter.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He once made a thread about candles that was mildly informative.
    He doesn't even have any banter besides talking about buttfucking and gay sex. A broken personality, and a human tragedy.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    r u guys talking about Mr. Shock?
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Who's jill the fatcat?
    Originally posted by POLECAT r u guys talking about Mr. Shock?

yep, how did you guess?

Originally posted by Red_Woman Who's jill the fatcat?

^

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    What the fuck are you rambling on about this time faggot

You have the exact same grammar and prose as infinityshock except he's smarter and gayer

Meet me irl next week and let's take pics you fuckin old fagit
    Originally posted by RisiR † He once made a thread about candles that was mildly informative.

was it specifically four candles that he was talking about?

i think he might have been talking about fork handles, he uses them as dildo's now, he finds having the handle on the end give him better grip and enables him much better purchase. even the biggest candles became way to small for his loose baggy asshole back in 1978and besides the preist was complaining about all the candles on the alter were burning away far too quickly.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Close.

It was about "survival" candles and which brand burns the longest. After you have severly bumfucked yourself with them.
    Originally posted by Daily What the fuck are you rambling on about this time faggot

You have the exact same grammar and prose as infinityshock except he's smarter and gayer

to be fair you're another one who just doesn't seem to get that i couldn't give a shit about what you think either. i mean why would i? what the fuck are you to me?

Originally posted by Daily What the fuck are you rambling on about this time faggot

At least Narcy isn't an antisemite or a racist.

He's a fucking heron junky.
    yeah i mean you're not exactly anything special are you daily? just another fucking polish immigrant living in london. not like you've done anything particularly noteworthy is it?

Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein He's a fucking heron junky.

yeah i do love me a nice heron

lol

Originally posted by NARCassist yeah i mean you're not exactly anything special are you daily? just another fucking polish immigrant living in london. not like you've done anything particularly noteworthy is it?

Dont you literally live in a home for retards?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    NARCassist the type of nigga to hate the tories while exclusively living off government benefits provided by the tories
    The British taxpayer buys Nancy his heron just so he'll stay out of their sight.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he posts plenty of useful stuff in terms of military, history and geopolitics but for some reason everything else is manrape

it's weird, there's literally no middle ground. it's like a very specific form of tourettes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not like you post much more substance anyway. the fact that you think it's funny and/or hurtful to refer to him as 'jill' says it all really
    Originally posted by aldra the fact that you think it's funny and/or hurtful to refer to him as 'jill' says it all really

Yeah I never got that
    Nancy put down the tinfoil and the lighter and explain the joke to me.
Jump to Top