User Controls

ATTEnTION FZGGOTS! THIS IX YOUR GOD

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Bill Krozby!

heeheheheh
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How many drinks did you have since the last time you've spend time with your daughter you fucking scum?
    Originally posted by RisiR † How many drinks did you have since the last time you've spend time with your daughter you fucking scum?

I'll ask you a better question, why have you been gone so long? sucking the scum out of your mothers pussy you faggot bitch ?
    Haha
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You're not a rockstar, Bill Krozby. Nobody will ever look up to you or think you're special in any other way than being retarded.

Stop living lif like it's a movie about some loser dude that can't get a grip.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^looks like we got my favorite little princess here thats jelly, you jelly brah?

please die?
    Bill Krozby you get knocked out by fat chicks at In-N-Out. You ain’t shit nigga.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Bill Krozby you get knocked out by fat chicks at In-N-Out. You ain’t shit nigga.

I don't know where you get your information from, but i guess you like making shit up because you're jelly belly
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'll ask you a better question, why have you been gone so long? sucking the scum out of your mothers pussy you faggot bitch ?

I was getting sober. Stopped syncans and benzos. Been completely, 100%, drug free since 1 month and 6 days. How about you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't know where you get your information from, but i guess you like making shit up because you're jelly belly

There’s literal video proof you fucking moron.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I was getting sober. Stopped syncans and benzos. Been completely, 100%, drug free since 1 month and 6 days. How about you?

lol syncans you're a loser, do real drugs and move out of your moms house you retard

*riser gets back on syncans next week*
    Originally posted by ohfralala There’s literal video proof you fucking moron.

I don't think you know what the word "literal" means you retard nigger fag
    also i don't think you know what proof is lol
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ohfralala There’s literal video proof you fucking moron.

Please, show me that.
    Somebody should run you over with a train, Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Please, show me that.

he can't show you that because it never happened because he's a liar
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol syncans you're a loser, do real drugs and move out of your moms house you retard

*riser gets back on syncans next week*

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. You sure as shit can't quit drinking until next week.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Somebody should run you over with a train, Bill Krozby.

you should give yourself a bowl cut and then go shoot up a school and then kill yourself you faggot bitch
    Originally posted by RisiR † Maybe I will, maybe I won't. You sure as shit can't quit drinking until next week.

bitch nigga, i haven't haven't drank in the last 2 days, im pretty sure i can go a week. I've just been smoking meth and shooting heroin while you're petty ass smoke fake weed like a sploo
    Originally posted by RisiR † Please, show me that.

https://niggasin.space/thread/24213?p=1#post-423130
Jump to Top