User Controls

How did you all find this place?

RisiR † 29 Autism
    ^^^^^
    U first massaa.
    Rdfrn.com
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I was issued a screen name and password at birth. That was 50 years ago! I was handed a key to the lockbox and found the credentials and so here I am.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Thought I was following the yellow brick road with my puppy and my friends, turned out those yellow bricks was actually crack rocks we was skipping on ...and it lead us here...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by CandyRein Thought I was following the yellow brick road with my puppy and my friends, turned out those yellow bricks was actually crack rocks we was skipping on …and it lead us here…

I knew it was a good idea to lay out crack crumps to the trap.

On the real, though. How do you come from Datehookups to Niggasin.space?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 U first massaa.

The subforum BLTC. Better Living Through Chemistry.
    Our site shutdown so we started looking for alternate forums and one of our members found totseans which led him here.

It’s been an interesting journey.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL, totseans is still alive? Who posts there?
    I used to play hide the dragon tail with a friend of mine named arnox Imodium who mastered both physical combat and energy manipulation. One day he revealed to me the source of his power was a website too powerful to last more than a few months. From the embers of the fire that burned too bright I found this shard of his dragon scale
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That just always puts a smile on my face. I'd kill to read some of his stories. Fucking Arnox. Lololo.
    Originally posted by RisiR † LOL, totseans is still alive? Who posts there?

No it’s dead but it is still accessible and the threads can be read.
    I escaped the death camps in N Korea and this is the first place I found to be normal in the Western world.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    A bunch of shit threads I'm sure.
    CandyRein Black Hole

They said click my heels 3 times
    Got distracted by some green haired midgets and I accidentally did 4.. wound up here smh....
    👠👠👠👠
    Originally posted by RisiR † A bunch of shit threads I'm sure.

Yeah mostly about drugs and beastiality lol.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ohfralala Yeah mostly about drugs and beastiality lol.

Sooo, like this place....

Have y'all met our resident pedophiles yet?
    Yes we encountered them early on.
    I think ours beat yours regarding insanity.
    Can you list 3 main pedos who are still here and 3 main trannies.
Jump to Top