User Controls

Allow me to re-introduce myself

RisiR † 29 Autism
    My name is Ris, iR, R to the iS....

The fuck's going on here? I look at the front page and don't recognize a single handle. Where's my niggas at? Hollatchorboy! Fuuucckk...

Don't ask. I was on a secret mission. Can't talk about it. Nothing, really. Move on.

Is this still home?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeaaaaaah boiiiiiii

This a 50k window nigga, ladies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ves
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    We come (in peace) from dh. We're all gonna date you, is that ok?
    Bunch of people came over from another site
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    mmmmmmmQuestions! Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland! Juicebox!

Ding ding ding! Look at you guys. You got so tall. And handsome if I can say that. Don't blush, it's okay. I remember you being a bunch of little fucking midgets. Lol. I'm just joking of course.

How's it going, goys?
    Hi Ris.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeaaaaaah boiiiiiii

This a 50k window nigga, ladies.

I haven't cleaned them once. Not once. Zero regrets.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Juicebox Bunch of people came over from another site

Fucking bastards 😡🤬
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Hi!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hi Boss_bebe74. tee hee hee... Nice to meet you.

What's that site you migrated from? I hope it ain't from northern Africa and you're a bunch of mid 40 year old sandniggas claiming to be teenagers. I kinda got enough of that irl if ya know what I mean.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Pyro the Dragon was always kinda over-rated in my opinion but nice to meet you itybit. Black Cat on red, got a tie but no hat. You too.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Hi Boss_bebe74. tee hee hee… Nice to meet you.

What's that site you migrated from? I hope it ain't from northern Africa and you're a bunch of mid 40 year old sandniggas claiming to be teenagers. I kinda got enough of that irl if ya know what I mean.

Lol.
    A/s/l
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    We mainly just white niggas from space.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I see you came in bunches. How refreshing.

Tell me about the website you left and what your dads' emails are.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by yum A/s/l

You're not new! You know exactly. Age? Timeless. Sex? I'm still not a player I just fuck a lot. L? I don't know what that is. All I do is win, win, win no matter what.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Heyy!
    L is for lung capacity as in how long you can hold your breath for. I'm glad you are living and stuff. I just started living again a few weeks ago
Jump to Top