User Controls

Current life goals.

1) Ask out girl at work.
    2) Quit job so I don't have to see her again after she rejects me.
    3) Stew in anger and resentment at women. Never talk to one again. Don't even acknowledge their fucking horrible existence when they say hi. HATE THEM. FUCKING HATE THE CUNTS.
    4) Get a new job.
    5) Cry self to sleep every night.

Actually, I'm gonna start 5 now.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    God, you are such a pussy
    God, you are such a pussy

This is you and me in a fight in real life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6zJrN9zRQ&feature=youtu.be&t=3m27s
    ^Yes you're an ugly faggot with bad teeth we get it.
    chill breh. we should make it the forum mission to get enter a gf, or someone who he can fuck regularly without having any emotional attachment since thats what he prefers
    I'm chill, It's just the guy is always post about girls not liking him, or that xtc made him a pussy and he can't get laid because he's "not beta enough"

and it shouldn't be a forum mission, he should go out and get his own lame pussy.

The fact that he said his life goals are to ask a girl out and quit a job, and that he hates girls makes him sound pretty bitch made.

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I thought the thread title was current life goats. I'm dissapointed.
    That would've really got my goat.
    If he would fuck goats maybe every post wouldn't be about h'whacking off or trying to get laid. Virgin much?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Well since graduating "drug court" I have almost completely stopped drinking and cocaine is a thing of the past. However I'm pretty much a StimBrah at this point. About three hours ago I was taking a shower and remembering how I was so horny I called this girl at her work and told her to come to my house I didn't care if I had to lie face to face to her boss I had to see her. So she abides my request. She knows what I want and tells me if I get her pregnant to make her very recent ex jealous I can have her all I want. Naturally being 2 days without sleep and being a StimBrah I think "hey why not she's just going to get rid of it anyways". Even though I was motivated enough by my sex drive to rape a bee I ended up having sex with her for about an hour or so...a very uncomfortable amount of time when you're just trying to pop off real quick for relief.

SO back to the shower earlier. I just laugh and think in my already crazed state it was some type of day dream and this obviously didn't happen. So when she calls and tells me that "it worked" earlier I'm not feelin' so suave brahs.

TL/DR; IIT I probably end up having a kid because my love for stims and pussy clouded my already questionable judgement.
    The chick took my phone number and said she'd text me so I have hers but it's 2 am and she hasn't texted me, and just when I was feeling good about all my tinder matches.

CUNT.
    ^she prolly thinks your a loser and had second thoughts.
    ^she prolly thinks your a loser and had second thoughts.

..........oh.... yeah...

...yeah, true. :(
    ..............true.
    true -_-
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    My life goals,For the most part I have achieved most of them.
    I live in a home that I own,have no dept except for property taxes and shit.
    My wife is hot for a 48 year old,no fucking kids."EVER"
    Money in the bank, not a whole lot in the market but whatever.I Quit my job 3 months ago and life is so much better, I do what I want when I want.
    I still do some odd jobs on the side for weed and booze,cash is good too.
    The next step is starting a small business that me and my wife can run and make enough money to pay the bills.
    That's my life's next goal.
    I wanna blow up the moon.
Jump to Top