User Controls

Polecat gets jealous if....

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    U pay too much attention to fra la la.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    You look better.
    What's a boatman
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    please wipe your feet on **the mat** before entering or leaving this thread

*mat
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    EFS
    Old Matt?

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Sorry for the late arrival I was just *wipes off boots on the foyer matt* oh thanks you're all already here… God damn you call this a party?. Sploo and Dissociation sittin in the back passing around whippits.. Have a beer boys on me… Yes okay time to break out tha goods… Anyone got a pipe?… Fuck it I'll macguyver it… Get me a bag of salt and a lightbulb, a Pepsi bottle and a pen… Okay there we go now who wants a blast?. Someone play some RIFF RAFF and HEY YOU!!!!! yeah you in the back heres some coke now crush those white chunks and cut some damn lines for us .. SPLOO QUIT LICKING THE COKE BAGGIE!!!. wooooo who invited the shadow people… OH FUCK WE NEED TO DO A LIQUOR RUN BOY'S… SOMEONE CALL SOME HOOKERS DAMMIT
    OP and Pole are both trolls...idiots also.
Jump to Top