User Controls

ATTN: Hydro

Is it possible for you to get me a copy of the book "hitchhiking into conception" pweeeease? You know I never ask for ANYTHING.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No...
    I have a cached version
    The only person other than myself who has a copy of the book is some person in the UK. It will not be going back up for sale, it will not be given out. It's atrocious writing, to be honest. 50k of garbage.
    The only person other than myself who has a copy of the book is some person in the UK. It will not be going back up for sale, it will not be given out. It's atrocious writing, to be honest. 50k of garbage.

But it concepted you
    Jeeeeeeeert!!!!!!11111
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

Oh, come on §m£ÂgØL, don't take things to seriously and let us have a laugh at past time, our youthful naivety. I knew exactly how people would react to many of the top threads I made, and that's why I made them. Because I enjoyed your laughter, everything that stemmed from it, and behind the scenes I was reveling along with you at the absurdity of it all, having personally conditioned myself over years to abandon as much shame as I was capable of.
    Oh, come on §m£ÂgØL, don't take things to seriously and let us have a laugh at past time, our youthful naivety. I knew exactly how people would react to many of the top threads I made, and that's why I made them. Because I enjoyed your laughter, everything that stemmed from it, and behind the scenes I was reveling along with you at the absurdity of it all, having personally conditioned myself over years to abandon as much shame as I was capable of.

This.

Why do you think I make all these "I'm so lonely, no girls want me" threads? I know the girl at the gym isn't gonna go out with me. I know I'm not gonna score any pussy on tinder. And I also know that people find entertainment in the underdog/the loser, so that's why I post about my failures.

I've posted 100+ atrociously written comics; I'm only proud of a small handful. But I don't hide them -- I love reading them, they're who I once was.

Just post the book man, it's a part of the community history.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like Blunderstars.
    Look it's not reflective of my current beliefs nor is it very well put together. It's a moshposh of unbearable bullshit, so much so that I can't even bear to edit it into something that is remotely polished and readable. Maybe a post is fun to reflect on but this is fifty-thousand words of guttural trash straight from my head. Trust me when I say that you wouldn't enjoy it. Just sit there and enjoy the picture you have whilst laughing at my expense.

I won't let anyone read it but myself and that one random UK dweller who was unlucky enough to purchase this book. Sorry.
    Like we give a shit you fucking ego-whore. Just post the shit so we can have a little fun.

Ok, tell me this. Does the book contain stories of you playing your Ukulele to various animals along the way to getting buttfucked or similar shenanigans? Because that's what your readership wants, §m£ÂgØL. Fuck your current beliefs and their reflections. Fuck you and your shitty book. I'll get my hands on it, boy. Bet on it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Post it §m£ÂgØL, inquiring minds want to know
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'll even pay for it, well more than whatever it was retailing for before. You mentioned being poor before, I'll buy you a handle of whatever cheap booze you prefer (I recommend Gordon's if you like gin, makes for a mean g&t), or just cash if you prefer.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I've begged this nigger to let me read it, he won't. Sorry, would if I could but not even I have gotten to read it.
    I've begged this nigger to let me read it, he won't. Sorry, would if I could but not even I have gotten to read it.

Deny him sex unless you get to read it.

Or threaten him with sex, either one.
    I'll even pay for it, well more than whatever it was retailing for before. You mentioned being poor before, I'll buy you a handle of whatever cheap booze you prefer (I recommend Gordon's if you like gin, makes for a mean g&t), or just cash if you prefer.

Tempting but even a handle won't cover up the shameful writing in my book.

Also for the record I'm in an entirely different timezone than hydro right now, my dick is only so long. It's not a fucking laser.

It's just a regular laser.
    §m£ÂgØL rubs his crotch to this thread.
    Tempting

we're onto something
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Yeah, we are in different time zones, but who knows, before long I am gonna be blowing this joint- Ill head that way, kidnap him again (I got another bottle of kpins, and working on my rape van atm) and hopefully get the goods. He will wake up in Montana on the side of the road, covered in piss, feces, and alcohol, with a horrible hangover wondering what happened, where is shit including his laptop is and when he makes it to civilization, finally home again, he will get on here with his book posted.
    §m£ÂgØL rubs his crotch to this thread.

%fixed$

§m£ÂgØL rubs his cock between his matress and box springs to this thread
Jump to Top