User Controls

Hillary Clinton is a piece of shit

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just needed to make that thought into a thread even though I don't really want to talk about. She just pisses me off. I don't even care about how corrupt and malicious she is, I just really hate her face, her mannerisms, etc. I HATE HER.

Thank you.
    No. Thank YOU!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, everything else aside she just seems like a real piece of shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Like every time she talks you know she's just so full of shit. IT's so fucking obvious. Like the pant suits and shit she wore during the debates trying to be relatable or whatever the fuck. What a clown shoe. ahahaha I would like to take her into my bathroom and put her in my bathtub and strap her in there then turn the water onto the hottest scalding water setting and let it rise onto her pale cringe-wrinkle body while I sit on the toilet smoking a bowl and listening to her screams, then drain the water and drink a few beers while she's recovering or whatever, then do it again and again and again. Ol wrinkly red burnt ass hillary crying out for help while I chug beers and smash every empty bottle over her face and take pisses on her and shits. Oh yeah I'll take a bunch of poops into there too so every time the water fills its all bacteria-laced and I guess I'd cut a bunch of little slits into her body so the poop water seeps into her and she gets really ill on top of everything else. Fucking HILLARY.
    She's a typical politician, but as far as politicians go, she's far from a piece of shit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gumbo She's a typical politician, but as far as politicians go, she's far from a piece of shit.

Think so? WHAT ABOUT BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII????????????

Originally posted by gumbo She's a typical politician, but as far as politicians go, she's far from a piece of shit.

are you joking or retarded?

Originally posted by aldra are you joking or retarded?

compare that to trump

im glad trump won over hillary for the character that the person is, but i think hillary wouldve made less of a shitshow out of the white house
    It’s all a shitshow and the fact that we end up arguing over the shitshow makes us a shitshow.

Fuck everything.
    Also Fargo you better click on my spoiler bitch.
    if Hillary won we'd all be in a full-blown hot war, not this dick-waving shit-talking extravaganza that's been smouldering for the last few years
    Originally posted by aldra if Hillary won we'd all be in a full-blown hot warfew years

source?
    1. her history as secretary of state (instrumental in Iraq, Libya was her and Tony Blair's war - Obongo wanted nothing to do with it but she kept up the pressure and wore him down)

2. she explicitly wanted to create a 'no fly zone' over Syria and wanted to shoot down Russian jets to 'teach them a lesson', fully believing they'd just accept it
Jump to Top