User Controls

double standard insults

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Why is it an insult to most men to be called a virgin, but generally not so to woman, and why is it an insult to most woman to be a whore, promiscuous, or have sex with several different men, but this would be something a lot of men would boast about or be congratulated by their friends for if roles were reversed and they were fucking woman? It seems stupid to me. I dont think there is any shame in being a virgin for either sex, nor for having loads of sex- to each their own, but I see this as a common thing everywhere. Particularly I find it funny with men going on about all the bitches hes fucked, but would insult a woman for the same thing...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how insightful!
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Well, I mean its been this way forever. If a guy fucks 100 chicks hes hailed a hero, if I chick does that shes a whore/slut. I mean youd think since casual sex is more a norm these days that it would be dropped especially since the dude calling some chick a slut for fuckkng a bunch ofnguys would also be bitching if she didnt put out- which way do you want it? fuvk, you cant have it both ways if youre just having casual sex. as for guys being virgins, even if its by choice (malice for instance, or someone with morals/religion) its still thrown as an insult. There arent too many people in this world who couldnt find ANYONE to have unpaid sex with- so I dont see the big deal. I knew a guy who was a virgin for some sappy wanting to find the right girl, someone he might marry before sex, and he got a lot of shit from friends and people he knew- why wpuld it matter? It doesnt make him less experienced at life, providing, or his education- sure hes probably missing out onnsome superfical fun, STDs and being able to brag about all the girls he fucks, but compared, atleast in my experienc to all tje bad fucks Ive had and regrets attached to them, he did have the right idea- atleast waiting to find a worthwhile partner. id imagine, at least now days unless the girl was religious itd be hard to maintain a relationship with a guy like that though. He did end up fuvking a few girls later in life a handful of times and then married this one girl he was with for a while, but je got a lot of shit for being 'picky' zi guess youd put it, since it wasnt due to religious reasons.
    Yeah, it's like, I mean, why do we even wear different clothing? It's all so pretentious. If a woman wants to open the zipper and just piss she should be allowed to do that. Fucking double standards.

It has nothing to do with biology.
    I'll quote my nigga Lord Jamar on this one.

"A key that opens every lock is a masterkey. A lock that gets opened by every key is broken."
    Yeah, it's like, I mean, why do we even wear different clothing? It's all so pretentious. If a woman wants to open the zipper and just piss she should be allowed to do that. Fucking double standards.

It has nothing to do with biology.

Totally. And like, if a man shaves his balls its fine, but if a woman does it, it's "weeeird".
    Because it's much more difficult for men to get laid. If an average looking woman wants to fuck, she can just put a cleavage pic up on a dating website and get 20 responses in less than an hour, followed by 100 likes. If an average man does the same with a shirtless pic, he'll get only one or two responses within a week if he's lucky(and they'll be from fat women), followed by 5 or 6 likes. Women are spoiled whores and have it too easy in life.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Because it's much more difficult for men to get laid. If an average looking woman wants to fuck, she can just put a cleavage pic up on a dating website and get 20 responses in less than an hour, followed by 100 likes. If an average man does the same with a shirtless pic, he'll get only one or two responses within a week if he's lucky(and they'll be from fat women), followed by 5 or 6 likes. Women are spoiled whores and have it too easy in life.

that and if you put up a shirtless picture, you put yourself under scrutiny by a lot of girls that "you're a douche" and they don't want to see that, but no guy is going to complain about a woman putting up a picture in her underwear.

A lot of girls on dating sites have huuuuuuge standards, which is fine because whether you're a guy or girl you are entitled to have what you want, but a lot of girls say things like
    "i want a real man, with a car, and a job and his own place, that can take care of me" but you wont ever see a guy saying those things, because guys tend to be more independent than women.

and what exactly is a "real man" and what would a "real woman" be if men started demanding a real woman? A woman that takes it up the asshole and cooks and cleans for him? Then you'd be coined a "sexist and a pig"

That girl that I was seeing a few months ago, constantly needed male attention. She would text me constantly with inane subjects like how when she pumped her gas it came out to "420" , and sure I was talking to other girls, but she would text guys blatantly in front of me, yet go on about how she liked me , we were supposed to go to a concert but she told me she didnt want to because i don't text her enough.. Geeez I didnt know I had to be attached at the hip to a girl that talks to tons of other guys that I barely know and I'm just trying to hang and go to a concert with her..

Not all girls are like that but a lot are and I refuse to be a slave to slags like that.

Like my ex gf, has posted on zoklet, rdfrn, here, talking shit about me, yet wants to hang out with me.. because she can't find anyone that will stand her. After knowing her for four years I'm so done with that bs. She came over to my place a couple weeks ago and all she did was bitch and tell me that I killed my cat and that I suck at sex and that I don't clean her pussy like other guys do. Well then why aren't you hanging out with those other guys you worthless whore? Then she wonders why I choked the shit out of her a couple of times.

She would get mad that I'd talk to other girls and say that I only want casual sex, yet she has sex with guys that want nothing to do with her.

and even text me after I tell her to never text me again, its like some people just don't get it and constantly need validation. It's pretty sorry.

after coming to my place and acting like a huge cunt and kicked my bag of cough drops (i was never allowed at her place because her roomie didn't like me) and talked shit to me about sleeping at 3pm because I was used to working a night shift for 7 months. I told her to never text me again and she said "okay" then what do you know I get a text a few days ago saying "hey what are you doing?"

Go piss up a rope, she was cute when I first met her, but she's gained a lot of weight and blamed it on me, she got so bad, that the last few times I've gone out with her in public I felt seriously embarrassed that I was hanging out with a blob, when she'd leave my place in the mornings I felt embarrassed that someone would see her leaving my place.

The dummy even had the gull to tell me that she was pregnant because I didn't want to talk to her, my immediate reaction was to be worried, but I realized she's full of it and called her out on it and she apologized. I completely lost all respect for her at that moment. especially considering she knows what I've gone through with having a kid already.

funny thing is she's probably reading this right now.

And malice isn't a virgin by choice, that's his cop-out because he's to autistic to be found attractive.

OP is not only idiot but a loser. The fact that she had sex with a virgin like §m£ÂgØL speaks volumes about her.

Jump to Top