User Controls

I'm an Entitled MOON PERSON

I'm 24 years old and unemployed. Basically I think some central agency should just figure this shit out for me and make me do something easy because I can't be arsed.

I don't really care about the consequences of any of my actions because I'm fit and sound of mind and if I don't get my way I can easily go on a shooting rampage and kill 100+ people. So if society doesn't want 100 innocent people to die they should just give me what I want and keep me happy.

I don't even believe in money or capitalism because I'm a left wing communist and everything should be free like socialized healthcare. I don't have proper ID or documents because apparently I'M supposed to send them a bunch of paperwork and pay money to get things like a drivers license or health card?, What the fuck its just a piece of paper I should just be able to scan the barcode on my ass at any government vending machine to have it print out all my documents for free.

I haven't done my taxes since 2013 because I'm a free man on the land that doesn't believe the federal government has juristiction over me. I don't use banks I only use bitcoin.

I don't own a vehicle because MOON PERSONs don't drive.

I believe internet is a human right and it should be free for everyone at the cost of the 1%.

I was a part of the occupy movement years ago and I think shoplifting is cool because I hate corporations for causing global warming and destroying the planet and im a communist but I also sell research chemicals as LSD to highschool kids because I'm an anarcho capitalist with no morals.

I believe every woman I see should fall head over heals from a single pick up line from me and have sex with me because I'm a pure untouched incel supreme gentleman, also she has to be a virgin. I'm in an LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ relationship and I demand a parade be held in my honor for the entire month of june every year.

I'm supposed to be looking for a job right now but I'm making this thread, smoking weed and I'm gonna play RUST.

When I do get a job I'm gonna show up late, high and require a safe space so I can do opiates and meth at work because I'm a drug addict with social anxiety and I need to be OD'ing to be functional or else the anxiety gets too much and I have to go home and play video games to de-stress myself.

I also need a prescription for xanax and adderall.

Oh and I don't want kids, just an emotional support dog that I call my "fur baby"

I also don't watch cable, only netflix.

and I don't vote.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pretty sure I was just as entitled as you think u r. and tht was bake in the 80's
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Squirrel, are you being sarcastique??
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Squirrel, are you being sarcastique??

I don't even have pants on right now.

itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    LOL! I'm thinking that HAS to be sarcasm
    Technologist victim of incest
    It seems to me that every generation can be very critical of generations that follow them.

Each generation is a product of their time.

Having said that, I think millenials get a bad rap. I may be biased since my son is a MOON PERSON. He has been working since he was 15, and now is a hard worker putting in 10-12 hrs a day. So, as with anything, there are exceptions.
    Originally posted by itybit LOL! I'm thinking that HAS to be sarcasm

I think so toooooo.

Bad squirrel. Baaaaad.
    Originally posted by Technologist It seems to me that every generation can be very critical of generations that follow them.

And critical of those that preceded them too.

but civilization is going down the shitter...no doubt about it.
    You old people are just mad because you have to get up early and work while I got up early to shitpost and play video games.

Don't worry, the system always forces me to work and when I do I will be sure to put every penny into cryptocurrency and laugh when it hits the moon and I take a month off to cash out all my profit and proceed to not give a fuck about anything and not work for another year and do meth and heroin and synthetic cannabis that I get from the darknet.
    Humans force themselves to be civilized. It’s not a natural state of being for us which is why we’ve constantly struggled with it throughout history.

Each generation doesn’t get worse. That’s a fallacy constructed in the minds of old people who have either forgotten their youthful ways or have not lived.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala Each generation doesn’t get worse. That’s a fallacy constructed in the minds of old people who have either forgotten their youthful ways or have not lived.

That's a fallacy created by young people who have not lived.

Every civilization has crumbled...
    All I know is that back in my day, girls were girls and boys were boys.
    /...shakes cane
    Originally posted by tee hee hee All I know is that back in my day, girls were girls and boys were boys.
    /…shakes cane

and small furry creatures from beta Centuri were REAL small furry creatures from beta Cenuri
    Originally posted by tee hee hee All I know is that back in my day, girls were girls and boys were boys.
    /…shakes cane

Jiggaboo stop jiggabooing!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Every civilization has crumbled…

That’s exactly what I said in the part you erased from my quote lol.
    Well no, you just said we struggled with it.

Western civilization is currently on the slippery slope to oblivion though, that's for sho' (thanks in no small part to sjws, feminists and transvestite cats)

ETA..it all started by freeing the blacks and giving women the vote.
    Struggled which leads to collapse and reconstruction. We aren’t disagreeing so why are you arguing me? Lol.

It’s not a generational fault though imo.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by ohfralala It’s not a generational fault though imo.

I agree. Society has been self destructing for quite some time.
    new old Houston
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel

you should clean that
Jump to Top