User Controls

Pope tells gay man

Technologist victim of incest
    It’s ok, God made you that way!!!!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/21/world/europe/pope-francis-gays-god-made-you-this-way-.amp.html

What? What say you?
    Yeah the new pope is a plant, you can thank the cabal for that I'm sure

It's ok though, true catholicism has been dead for decades and the lack of outrage at the pope's previous speeches proves it
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    New World Disorder
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    The guy is probably only gay cos he was buttfucked as a kid. People have noticed that pretty much all gays were sexually abused, but there has been no research into why that is.
    Applebottm Houston [our biased demode moss-trooper]
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s ok, God made you that way!!!!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/21/world/europe/pope-francis-gays-god-made-you-this-way-.amp.html

What? What say you?

Good Gawd, woman!!! Stop reading the NYT!! that’s fake news, extraordinaire!! 😂😋
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    god fucked up
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING The guy is probably only gay cos he was buttfucked as a kid. People have noticed that pretty much all gays were sexually abused, but there has been no research into why that is.

Not true. My nephew is gay, and I guarantee he was born that way, and NEVER molested. You could tell by age 5 he was gay. My boyfriend back then said he was gonna be gay. I asked how he could tell. Needless to say, he was right.
    Originally posted by Applebottm Good Gawd, woman!!! Stop reading the NYT!! that’s fake news, extraordinaire!! 😂😋

Mornin gawgeous❤️ I saw the man interviewed. I just used that as a source to convey this to everyone.

😜
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    The pope was bitten by the pc bug.

The vatican is a joke.
    I know the vatican doesn’t get the respect they used to. The rape of young men took care of that.

Buttt, I think this Pope realizes that our world is evolving, and so is he. I agree with his words. I don’t know many men who would chose such a life of persecution. Now women are a different story. I think many women chose the gay lifestyle after becoming man haters, or being f’d over by a man.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by Technologist Not true. My nephew is gay, and I guarantee he was born that way, and NEVER molested. You could tell by age 5 he was gay. My boyfriend back then said he was gonna be gay. I asked how he could tell. Needless to say, he was right.

Maybe your boyfriend made him gay :D
    Hahahaha! Yous funny😛
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    In that case I'm waiting on the religion of peace to evolve...

😜
    I don't think people are born gay I think there are just not enough viable women out there anymore.

At least half of the global female population has already had sex so if you want a virgin thats older than 16 theres maybe a few thousand girls (I know exactly one and she wants to lose her virginity BAD)

The other 40% are dating, married, divorced or lesbians.

5% aren't pubescent and the other 5%, 4% of those don't live on the same continent or speak the same language as you and of that 1% probably half of those are fat, ugly or psycho crazy.

This is why everyone is gay now THERE ARE NO WOMEN LEFT. I gave up on the dating scene years ago after having a kid with a baby hungry slut that just wanted to be a single mom and ride the cock carousel. Even that 17 year old virgin girl I know was a lesbian for the past year because she can't find any worthwhile guys to fuck her age.

I blame muslims and old people.
    Like I said, I DO believe some women chose to be gay. How many hetero men do you know that would even consider turning gay? I think a man would die alone in a ditch before choosing to be gay.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Sometimes it feels like we're the loser generation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How so Soy?
    Everyone is just gonna fuck robots soon anyways.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Sometimes it feels like we're the loser generation.

lol sometimes?
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Everyone is just gonna fuck robots soon anyways.

Yuck😖

You can if you’d like!
Jump to Top