User Controls

ok niggas,, is that the best trollin y'all are able to produce?

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    cuz a lot of these brand new niggas need to get a serious trollin to make sure they can handle this place so I request you put oh ur trollin hats and git ut ur best shit and come at these cocksuckers
    STFU nigga.

Just practicing.
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    The sooner America bans guns the better.
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    America❤'s gunzzzzz
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Internet forums should be monitored for anti-social material such as hate speech and name-calling.
    We have a moral obligation not to eat meat.
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING We have a moral obligation not to eat meat.

Puzzzzy counts?😬
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The best trolling is reserved for real life.

Dedicated or serious trolling here simply isn't worth it.
    There is literally nothing wrong with being jedi.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Internet forums should be monitored for anti-social material such as hate speech and name-calling.

That was already tried. But dedicated members of &Temple of the Screaming Electron value free speech above all else, so they (we won't name names or anything) relentlessly exploited the "rules" to turn the tables on the task masters. And it worked beautifully. Then they had to get rid of all the BS rules or their own kind were going to keep getting killed off. It was serious business. No sense trying to rewrite history.
    Originally posted by Sancho Puzzzzy counts?😬

Every man should perform cunnilingus at least twice a week.

Women should not be expected to perform fellatio as the act itself is demeaning.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING There is literally nothing wrong with being jedi.

😂
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    Sherri babe close your eyes and open that mouth sweetheart😝
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Every man should perform cunnilingus at least twice a week.

Women should not be expected to perform fellatio as the act itself is demeaning.

Sounds like a two-tier system.
    More open borders and invite all Muslim radicals into your home with guns.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Sounds like a two-tier system.

It is a system of affirmative action in order to address historical injustices which have become ingrained in the culture as an unconscious bias.

Originally posted by Codebeta More open borders and invite all Muslim radicals into your home with guns.

Borders are a backward and patriarchal notion. We need to tear down all borders, apart from the border wall around Israel, which is purely defensive in nature.

If we are kind and accepting to Muslims they will reciprocate. The future belongs to Muslims. The kinder we are to them now, the more they will reward us in the future.

All human beings are entitled to a universal basic income, paid for by taxing the rich nations of the world. Rich nations only became rich by oppressing the poor nations. It is time that we paid back those from whom we stole land, minerals and knowledge.

Only whites can be racist. Eliminating racism is the most important thing in the world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT cuz a lot of these brand new niggas need to get a serious trollin to make sure they can handle this place so I request you put oh ur trollin hats and git ut ur best shit and come at these cocksuckers

Damn it nigga...give a troll a break

It’s the lords day after all.....
    Originally posted by mmQ The best trolling is reserved for real life.

Dedicated or serious trolling here simply isn't worth it.

There u are!!
Jump to Top