User Controls

Any summer adventures planned?

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I want to go on an overnight hike. I'll probably do the Westport to Achill trail by foot again. Or I might do a canal walk. We have some canals in Ireland, and they go on for ages.

I'm thinking of camping out the first night, then finding a hotel, then camping again. It's quite good to get a hotel as you can do stuff like dry out your tent, recharge batteries, re-pack your stuff, shower and wash your clothes (generally in the sink/shower), etc. All the stuff you need running water and mains electricity to do.
    I love hiking. Are u going camping alone?

No plans for me this summer... except work:/

Oh and I'll be out at the pool a lot:)
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I'm packing what I can in my car and leaving my old life behind. I plan on zigzagging through the west camping around August before rattling in Oregon at the end of the summer and beginning again. Home has nothing for me any more
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Ireland is beautiful. I wish I was there.

I’ll be at the beach this wkend for the long wkend. 😎 Other than that not too much.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    *settling not rattling. Whatever that could be. To clarify I'm not gonna be bumming it, I'll actually be working a new job and properly settling. No tramping. Unless I have to.

Really everything is better when you don't worry about your own wellbeing, safety, life, finances, companions, or anything. I'm just tired. Maybe a new life will spark me again
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Pool after work. Cottage/ beach on the weekends. Going to the USA soon.
    Isle Of Man...best part of the world.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I wish I could go abroad but I'll probably be busy the whole summer

I'll just go to Epping Forest for a day and ingest derp web shrooms with the ladz
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Codebeta Isle Of Man…best part of the world.

only if you have a very fast 2stroke 500cc bike inbetween your legs.
    I'm thinking maybe somewhere in Canada this summer as I've never been out the US and won't really have a chance to travel for a couple years. Is French Canada still the best Canada?
    Vigilante Yung Blood
    Been getting ready to do a string of 5k-10ks. Never done any before, so I'm curious to see how well I'll fair. I've been biking a lot as means of leg endurance training, and I gotta admit, it's paid off. I'd like to plan out a motorcycle adventure to go on, but I want something different. I'll probably work up a route with some obscure stops along the way. Short of that, hiking and prepping for international travel later this year. It may sound exciting or eventful, but to honest.. most eventful year I've had in a while. I was overdue.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Pool after work. Cottage/ beach on the weekends. Going to the USA soon.

where you from? i just assumed you was in the states.

Jump to Top