User Controls

Inhalants

Hewfil1 Houston
    Guys, I've been really craving something lately, and I want to start doing some inhalants. What is there out there that's cheap, but won't totally fuck me up? By that I mean my health. I ain't gonna do no air duster or shit. But I really want some benzo inhalers, where can I get myself some of those?
    starter fluid
    Hewfil1 Houston
    starter fluid

Done that plenty, I've kind of gotten bored of it.
    nitrous
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    nitrous

This. Or chloroform.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I really want some benzo inhalers, where can I get myself some of those?

I don't know what you mean. We would always huff 'leather protector', that stuff you spray on leather jackets. It was the most antisocial drug I have ever used, we would all be sitting around huffing together, but no one would talk....the only sound was the sound of plastic bags being crinkled.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    nitrous

Where would I get it?
    chem2211 Houston
    Hospitals
    chem2211 Houston
    Where would I get it?

Some hospitals keep their nitrous tanks outside. Really easy to steal sometimes. It's also sold in cartridges. N2o cartridges used to whip cream.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    fuck I forgot all about the nitrous thing

hewfil, from what I have seen, you are a smart guy, what are you doing inhalants for? I mean, you can probably easily get something better, right?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know what you mean. We would always huff 'leather protector', that stuff you spray on leather jackets. It was the most antisocial drug I have ever used, we would all be sitting around huffing together, but no one would talk….the only sound was the sound of plastic bags being crinkled.

MMMMMMMMMMMMM. That's how we do.

I like Xylene and Jenk

Hewfil1 Houston
    I like Xylene and Jenk

This is kek.
    Have you tried nitrous? It's definitely nice. Better with other drugs or so I hear. It's pretty damn great though imo.
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    Just hold your breath.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency Just hold your breath.

This is a myth. Inhalants don't get you high from lack of oxygen. Some like difluoroethane/tetrafluoroethane found in air duster, or freon from AC units, are actually psychoactive. Others like the toulene in paint, or gasoline aren't but they still affect mental process through pure and instant toxicity.

Otherwise you COULD just hold your breath and get high. But that's not the case.
Jump to Top