User Controls

NYC Fake Weed harms 25

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I would think a state like NY would legalize pot but they're very anti drug there because of the heroin crisis in the 60s and 70 and crime wave back then

but pot makes people mellow. it's better than alcohol. all other drugs are shit and dangerous. Heroin Hunchback

BEDFORD-STUYVESANT, Brooklyn — Twenty-five people were been hospitalized in Brooklyn after having negative reactions from what’s believed to be synthetic marijuana known as K2, according to Lt. Paul Ng with the New York Police Department.
    Lol, all drugs in NY are laced or with added filler...they even have fake Krok from China. Drs in Er don't know what to do...it's a guessing game to help.
    Originally posted by Codebeta Lol, all drugs in NY are laced or with added filler…they even have fake Krok from China. Drs in Er don't know what to do…it's a guessing game to help.

Legalize Weed. Smoke a Joint and Enjoy a beer. If you have problems staying awake because of other meds and want a lift. Get Ritalin or Adderall from the doctor. If you have a hard time reading it requires it.

or do like I do.. drink shitloads of redbull.
    I don't drink or use drugs. Still have plenty of friends who do and fun watching them. Lol. I have too much energy from training and it's the last thing I need. To each their own...freedom of choice is great.
    Originally posted by Codebeta I don't drink or use drugs. Still have plenty of friends who do and fun watching them. Lol. I have too much energy from training and it's the last thing I need. To each their own…freedom of choice is great.

Your knowledge grows by having the right friends..educated in finances, real estate, bio/chem, technology, law, etc.. how can you expand your mind around a bunch of alcoholics or drug users?
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Recreational nitrous needs to legal. Imagine how cool it would if there were nitrous bars.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Item 9 Recreational nitrous needs to legal. Imagine how cool it would if there were nitrous bars.

Laughing Gas? just go to a fucking dentist
    i smoke this stuff all of the time lol
    Originally posted by Item 9 Recreational nitrous needs to legal. Imagine how cool it would if there were nitrous bars.

Yes! A nitrous lounge. Like a hookah lounge.

I went to this place in las vegas... an oxygen bar where you wear the nose masks and inhale recreational oxygen.

We need a Nitrous bar/lounge.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top