User Controls

The earths rotation is slowly slowng down... what are we gonna do about it?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    In a few billion years its gonna cause climate change and threaten humanity... we gotta do somethng right?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    no, over population is going to take us out of the mix before that shitl fuk with us
    WW 3 will take care of the problem in the next fewd yeaxrs.
    I wanna blow up the moon.
    Do you have a plan...I can help.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    We lose like 3 kg of hydrogen per second to atmospheric evaporation into outer space.

That's bad, but the sun burns 5 million tons of hydrogen per second.

And the world is losing core heat.

OMG just kill me already I can't take it anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ima let all the bandwagoners flee to the moon and ill chill on earth. probably get a couple cool skywalk connected buildings downtown and make them my forts and ill grow cabbage and raise chickens on the roof.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    obv. the buildings are gonna have really badass super secure parking structures where I will keep my armor cars
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Will there be strippers...good advertising gimmick.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Push, hope other people join.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Who gives a flying fuck? In a billion years the sun will have begun to puff out and increase in brightness and general energy output. If we aren't fried then we will in another billion years or so when the sun becomes a red giant and literally might reach all the way to the orbit of the earth.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Who gives a flying fuck? In a billion years the sun will have begun to puff out and increase in brightness and general energy output. If we aren't fried then we will in another billion years or so when the sun becomes a red giant and literally might reach all the way to the orbit of the earth.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Isn't it obvious?? We should all collectively gain a lot of weight.
    Opposite. You would lose a lot of weight. It's the rate of spinning which determines the gravity. Lose spin, lose gravity.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I was trying to end humanity sooner not save it tho.
    People will become extremely tall and extremely skinny and frail. Kind of like a planet FULL of neckbeard MOON PERSONs.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Meh, not my problem, the human race can go fuck itself.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT no, over population is going to take us out of the mix before that shitl fuk with us

so you are saying that due to the excess weight caused by overpopulation the earth is just gonna fall right outta the solar system??

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top