User Controls

June bugs

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This week is a lot of peoples birthdays, Mr happy for one is born on the same day as my grandma who is going to turn 83, and he is also born on the same day as my favorite classical musician harry partch.

I turn 29 two days later on the 26th and my friend is taking me out to go eat pizza at my old job and to see the band "nothing" since slipknot canceled their show in austin.

I'm friends with the bartender so and door girl and they are going to hook us up on whiskey, i took the next day off because I know I'm going to be brain dead. hurrp ddeeeepprr jererreret!!!!1
    Should be fun, we are going to take 2-cb (we are out of mushrooms)

Anyone else here born in june or early july?

[greentext]>TFW birthday coming up, everyone expects you to do stuff and hang out[/greentext]
    [greentext]>just want to binge drink and eat kpin instead of entertain people[/greentext]

Meh, nobody expects me to go out, I rarely go out , I just want to for fun. I like going out every now and then.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Meh, going out is overrate. I dont like most people and would rather not share close quarters with strangers like that. Either home smoking weed or out in the world, like the springs here doing ny own thing with people I care about. Thebonly concert I would have like to see was when led zepplin got back together for tour and had jon bonhams son on drums and it was only right uo the road from me they were playing of all places... but thats not gonna happen again, so fuck concerts in general. bars, clubs, or places people congregate is the last place youd find me. Ive always wondered what the draw is... but I guess most people like to be super social and say they did shit that really doesnt matter and kill time. Fucking niggers would pile in my resturant after the clubs lwt out and seemed just to be bitches wearing next to nothing trying to look hot and guys drunk as fuck, grabbing ass, smelling of weed and alcohol trying to get those bitches in the sack- and of course the few who want to flash money abd show off their cars with their fucked up rims. To each their own. Hope you have a good time.
    ^its overrated to people that have no friends except bums with no money and chicks that have to have other people take care of their children and dogs because they are lazy pieces of shit. you're one to talk about being a nigger considering you're the biggest nigger here, you complain about weed and alcohol yet your name is "hydromorphone" you stupid piece of fat poor white trash.
Jump to Top