User Controls

About that shooting in Texas

esbity African Astronaut
    Does anyone else like it when these things happen? I would never admit to it in person. In fact, Ill play along and pretend that I feel so bad about it.

But I really like it when they happen.
    Originally posted by esbity Does anyone else like it when these things happen? I would never admit to it in person. In fact, Ill play along and pretend that I feel so bad about it.

But I really like it when they happen.

No fuck you. I know someone that died in that shooting.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Oh. Were they a bully?

You know that saying "what goes around comes around" right?

You shit on others, they shit on others, those people shit on others. Its why theres so much shit out there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No not at all. My daughters mom died in that shooting. Tho im glad at least mals friend died.

Who knows maybe mals friend is my baby mammer lol
    Originally posted by esbity Oh. Were they a bully?

You know that saying "what goes around comes around" right?

You shit on others, they shit on others, those people shit on others. Its why theres so much shit out there.

My baby mammer man raped me so in a way she is kind of a bully
    Yeah it's funny just the other day I was thinking to myself "We never get enough mass shootings" there's been some good ones this year but they are all isolated.

What if someone shot up the same school the very next day or something? That would be better.. entertain me!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah it's funny just the other day I was thinking to myself "We never get enough mass shootings" there's been some good ones this year but they are all isolated.

What if someone shot up the same school the very next day or something? That would be better.. entertain me!

Its awesome when you just see all that life coming right out of them.

Its power man
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its awesome when you just see all that life coming right out of them.

Its power man

Did you see your song yet
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Did you see your song yet

yeah it was good bud you got talent
    So being a bully is on the same level of crime as being a mass murder?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by jillvalentine So being a bully is on the same level of crime as being a mass murder?

Bullies can create mass murderers so sure. Also what's worse - death, or living with the trauma of being bullied?

I regret being a bully as a kid. My poor victims...
    Originally posted by jillvalentine So being a bully is on the same level of crime as being a mass murder?

on a collective level yes. just like they say it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a "village" to create a mass shooter.

my dad always told me you are a product of your society whether it be for the better or for the worse. different people react differently to different things.

/fred
    but on that note, the world definitely is different. When I was in middle school / highschool there was only like a few school shootings (prolly hoaxes) and people would blame it on marilyn manson and video games, not there is a school shooting every few weeks for the last several years and they blame it on guns and mental illness.

my dad used to bring his shot gun to school when he was a kid and no one ever shot up his skool because despite giving those gay nerd niggers swirlies him and the rest of the good ol bois had that school and shit on lock fam

But the funny thing about all of this is we have such a pc culture these days yet we have waaaaaaay more "violence"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS Bullies can create mass murderers so sure. Also what's worse - death, or living with the trauma of being bullied?

I regret being a bully as a kid. My poor victims…

I hope you're being sarcastic

everyone's been bullied and everyone's been a bully at some point. it's part of living in an ordered society.

most people deal with it in a way that doesn't involve such extreme and unnecessary escalation
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by -mal- No fuck you. I know someone that died in that shooting.

Why does everybody online know somebody that died in some shooting

How much are they paying you
    Originally posted by Daily Why does everybody online know somebody that died in some shooting

How much are they paying you

Because they're all lying
    I don't think we should even put it on the news unless it's 40+

If we'd quit making a national tragedy out of every shooting and quit giving these retards their five minutes of fame, they would either quit doing it or they would at least try a little harder
    School shooting are a response to a fucked up situation. Teenagers do not belong in high schools, which operate like a prison, and not just in America. They need to be treated like adults more.

I really couldn't care less about the victims - and I've never been a bully.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein I really couldn't care less about the victims - and I've never been a bully.

you were literally bragging about how aggressive you were in chasing debts/avoiding debt collectors the other day
    I was bullied very badly and wanted to shoot up the school in 7th grade. But dealing with that all day every day and then coming home to a shit home life might have made my situation worse than others

The problem is that the bullied can't deal with the bullies the way that nature intended, they literally take kids out in handcuffs and put them in anger management classes, and sometimes even file charges if they get in fights, whether they started it or not. They call it "zero tolerance"

And if they try to bring it up to the teachers, the teachers just pull the bully aside, tell them to stop, and then send everyone on their way, which just makes shit worse (or, like in my case, the teacher will ask everybody who started it, and they would falsely say I did)

Kids are stupidly ruthless, and teachers are ruthlessly stupid.
Jump to Top