User Controls

I'm so bored

help
    I tried playing Runescape this morning and I ended up deleting it, its not a bad game, I just can't stop playing Space Station 13.. I'm supposed to be looking for a job and writing a resume but I've just been playing 2D space men, bumming weed and fucking around.
    I tried playing Runescape this morning and I ended up deleting it, its not a bad game, I just can't stop playing Space Station 13.. I'm supposed to be looking for a job and writing a resume but I've just been playing 2D space men, bumming weed and fucking around.

Downloaded it, tried playing, no idea what I'm doing, connection timed out
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    In my newfound sobriety (boredom) I went to visit my sister, went on an hour and half bike ride, grilled some burgers, and watched 2 hours of The Bachelorette. It's what the kewl kids are doing.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^ I like you, but youre to fat to ride a bike bro, you gotta be trollin'

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh Bill Krozby. You saw me sweeping my kitchen one time and think I'm fat. I weigh 200 pounds. 5'11”. I've put on a few pounds since my zoklet days due to copious beer drinking and frozen pizza eating but I'm far from 'fat.'

You don't know how to properly use a dollie and couldn't beat up a scrawny nigger by himself. Don't take your lack of skillz out on me you cringe berry. XD
    Downloaded it, tried playing, no idea what I'm doing, connection timed out

-Download BYOND client and make an account
    -join "Hippie Station" Play Now
    http://wiki.hippiestation.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

-toolbar will go from Orange to Blue (lobby)
    -click join game/setup character
    -pick assistant/botanist/chef/bartender jobs
    -try not to die
    -slip on a banana peel, get duct taped, cuffed and dragged into a dark maintenance tunnel
    -Become a dark minion for a shadow alien for the rest of the round, your mission is now to destroy all lights

Or if you start as engineer.
    -hey im gonna start the engine guys
    -NOOO!
    -*BOOM*
    -Singularity is loose, gravity is down NUKE OPS RAIDING THE STATION CALL SHUTTLE
    -rebuild it all and die before the emergency is recalled
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Oh Bill Krozby. You saw me sweeping my kitchen one time and think I'm fat. I weigh 200 pounds. 5'11”. I've put on a few pounds since my zoklet days due to copious beer drinking and frozen pizza eating but I'm far from 'fat.'

You don't know how to properly use a dollie and couldn't beat up a scrawny nigger by himself. Don't take your lack of skillz out on me you cringe berry. XD

lol, that nigger was fat and mean

last night I went out with one of my old co-workers to go drink, and they had a pizza truck outside the bar, some gay guy was humping me in the line and I told him to fuck off, and I told him I was going to hit him and his gf/fag hag (some punk rocker chick) shoved me in the chest and yelled do it pussy! So I shoved her right in the tits and she just dropped, she was scrawny must of been like 120lbs at most. I just yelled at the guy to hurry up and give me my pizza and he did then walked away like a curmudgeon.
Jump to Top