User Controls

Methcathinone from Wellbutrin

Methcathinone

Bupropion / Wellbutrin

All you have to do is get the Bupropion back to step 2 of this reaction and work it back up into Mcat. I'm gonna get 1000 stop smoking pills free from the govt, extract the Bupropion out of them and convert it into real drugs you can get high on.

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Sweet.
    Good project...lol. Just remember Bupropion is part of the aminoketone class and if altered anything between 75 mg to 500 mg can have an adverse effect. The formulation is basically for anti depression and backing it to step 2 may blow your mind acting in reverse.
    Originally posted by Codebeta Good project…lol. Just remember Bupropion is part of the aminoketone class and if altered anything between 75 mg to 500 mg can have an adverse effect. The formulation is basically for anti depression and backing it to step 2 may blow your mind acting in reverse.

I was just gonna get it back to the propiophenone, rebrominate and make it into mcat
    Just watch what you do...especially if you're using prescribed drugs that have been formulated for a medical purpose. Check the actual additives and what they are. Chinese have generic ones and everything they use is sub par if transferred to the US.
Jump to Top