User Controls

My newest Bill Krozby dog

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    They have bottles that you can mix stuff with at work, so I stole the ketchup that this guy made, and the bottle and added my own cayane pepper, i took another bottle and put my own dukes mayo and lemon juice in it. I bought some buns at central market, bought some brought worst and stole an onion from from work and added a tomato I had and stole some bacon I made at work , and pickeled carrots on the side and made a new Bill Krozby dog.

check it out

http://imgur.com/cNpZDE9

his recipes are really fucking bland but I think it's because he's british and a faggot, he makes me make brownies and zuccini cakes and veggie sandwhiches, which all taste terrible whether I make them or someone else does, thats why I kind of hate being on a "team" and I can't believe a guy thats ten years older than me doesn't get that, or he just doesn't care because he's paid enough money to be an fat idiot.

He told me the zuccini cake I made was "utter shit" and I followed the recipe and even checked with the girl training me and she said it was fine. His food is bland and boring even when it "comes out right"

this is the stupid veggie sandwhich i made at that place, i made the drink myself with topochico and greygoose and grapefruit juice.

http://imgur.com/iS2h6QF

those fries were limp as fuck and very shit tier. Those idiots used a fryer that I got out of a dusty junk yard, and while moving it in the the store I totally put a hole in the wall while moving that 400 pound piece of shit through the tiny hotel hallways.

I'm not a fatass so I don't have to use gluten free ingredients to make stuff. I like things to taste good. A gluten free bag of flower cost 9 times the cost of a normal bag of flower.

Shits fucking fucktarded man

the ingredients have to be stolen for a true Bill Krozbydog
    ^better than using your mama's money or food stamps.
    those fries were limp as fuck and very shit tier. Those idiots used a fryer that I got out of a dusty junk yard, and while moving it in the the store I totally put a hole in the wall while moving that 400 pound piece of shit through the tiny hotel hallways.

It doesn't sound like they planned this out very well at all, How is the black guy doing?.

I would take a Bill Krozbydog over the sandwich any day. It looks fucking delicious.
    the ingredients have to be stolen for a true Bill Krozbydog

QFT gonna make myself a Bill Krozby dog one of these days
    It doesn't sound like they planned this out very well at all, How is the black guy doing?.

I would take a Bill Krozbydog over the sandwich any day. It looks fucking delicious.

The black guy is like the only genuine person there. He's doing well and is cool.

And thanks man. And holy shit I was drunk when I made this thread. I was trippin' not on shrooms but on alcohol and rage. rageahol
    QFT gonna make myself a Bill Krozby dog one of these days

It's not a Bill Krozbydog unless I or one of my employees make it. you fucking flip
    Nigger, I aint got plans to come to texas any time soon and I want a fucking Bill Krozbydog. You fucking rotation.
    Well that's your problem. Make your own hotdog name it lil bitch dog
    What a generic piece of shit dog. You'll never sell one of those to anyone.
    "brought worst".... Bratwurst you fucking mongoboi. You can't even spell the incredients of your culinary failure.
    "brought worst"…. Bratwurst you fucking mongoboi. You can't even spell the incredients of your culinary failure.

some people miss sarcasm/comedy.. But I wouldn't expect a Europen jedi nazi like your self to catch on, I bet you wear Lederhosen on the reg you saurkraut eating cunt
    Sauerkraut.. Pickled carrot.. Onions.. Tomato..mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This thread makes me want food, I haven't eaten since Sunday.
    Sauerkraut.. Pickled carrot.. Onions.. Tomato..mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This thread makes me want food, I haven't eaten since Sunday.

[SIZE=72px]#amphetamines[/SIZE]
    I always stop eating 72 hours before welfare cheque day so when I get paid I can order a bunch of fast food and get that Mac Donalds euphoria.

I'm hungry make me a 'go 'yle weenah https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8-DMIf-WZYU
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I've never liked hotdogs and I still don't but good luck, you can make big bucks if you get the right customers, you say gluten free is multiple times the price but those faggots'll bend over backwards to eat shitty food but then again you'll have to spend all day with whiny "but bern should have won" 20 somethings.
    I've never liked hotdogs and I still don't but good luck, you can make big bucks if you get the right customers, you say gluten free is multiple times the price but those faggots'll bend over backwards to eat shitty food but then again you'll have to spend all day with whiny "but bern should have won" 20 somethings.

Yeah you've got a point
Jump to Top