User Controls

my niggasin.space project

there are a lot of rappers who brag about smoking weed in their songs

im gonna write a rap about smoking spice erryday and sample Bill Krozby's laugh for the beat

then ill put it on vocaroo
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Oh
    should i start a gofundme whos backing this project
    No bc you’re just gonna USE THE MONEY TO BUY MORE SPICE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's a vicious circle.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    og kosh n baggie nigga
    smoke it till i drop nigga
    5 grams slinger every day
    smoke dat spice the crackhead way
    when im feeling dumb so smooth
    grape vapor is my girlies cooch
    smoke it smoke it hit it kill it
    fuck that bitch who want more of it
    shooting innocents on dat boi
    spicy socks for floory hoys
    manic schizophrenic going insane
    cannabinoid system broke my membrane

^1st draft
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover It's a vicious circle.

dude those vicious circles are the worst

i was on the elevator thinking about what ted bundy drawn as only a triangle would look like, like what would the angles be
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I knew it was some good shit
    Technologist victim of incest
    Have you tried bath salts? Bath salts and spice were big here about 7 or 8 years ago.

There was a guy on bath salts that jumped on his roof, fearing people were out to get him. The cops got him!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm gateway Baby,, fuk dat shit if it aint good green weed
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm gateway Baby,, fuk dat shit if it aint good green weed

Yeah, we all know MJ is a gateway drug. NOT🤣
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Have you tried bath salts? Bath salts and spice were big here about 7 or 8 years ago.

There was a guy on bath salts that jumped on his roof, fearing people were out to get him. The cops got him!

'bath salts' are/were stimulant RCs, and there were some really nasty ones too, A-PVP being one of the worst from memory

in lieu of a story (my fingertips are burnt) I present this video

Aldra,
    What are RCs and A-PVP?

Looks like the dude in the video needs some manscaping🤣
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    RC = Research Chemical

BAsically they're similar to existing drugs but they're not well-enough known to have been banned or scheduled yet - they're sold as 'research chemicals', marked 'for testing only, not for human consumption' even though everyone's fully aware they're being bought so people can skirt drug laws and get high.

For example Ketamine's illegal, but MXE was popular and readily available because it had similar effects and wasn't yet scheduled.

Same thing with THC (weed) and the JWH series, then AM-2201, then ABINACA and FUBINACA and whatever gets sold as spice now. Typically the closest analogues are sold first, then when they're outlawed people start trading in the more dangerous, untested and bizarre ones.

A-PVP is a stimulant RC that was notorious for being highly psychologically addictive and also very likely to trigger stimulant psychosis in high doses, leading to some hilariously insane and/or disturbingly violent hijinx
    Thanks Aldra👍🏻

Wow, so many chemicals to ruin the human mind. I can’t believe people get into Ketamine. It’s a damn animal tranquilizer. Seems many will try anything for a buzz!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Technologist Seems many will try anything for a buzz!

Reality, consciousness, brains, what else is there? Ask yourself that question. Perhaps that's all there really is. But perhaps everything else is found within a place where these ideas, these things overlap. Some things, some place that is undefinable. To many people, altering certain chemicals in their brains produces what they would simply call "hallucinations". In fact, what we're going to discuss specifically used to be called the "Businessman's Trip", as one could enjoy it, come down, and put your pants back on in the time it takes to eat lunch. It wasn't taken seriously, unless of course you started digging. And some people, including us, did. Already though, to many, this chemical is special amongst others. Very special. To them it represents something more meaningful and incredible, as if it's the gateway to the next level of consciousness, the ticket to a higher reality barely explored by most humans. It is the entry point to a new reality visited only by a select few whose minds have become enlightened through the use of this exotic substance. For this reason, it's commonly referred to as the "spirit molecule"...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, we all know MJ is a gateway drug. NOT🤣

well it was my first of many drugs ,, it didn't make me want a better high it just showed me the path to other drugs that had a different high
Jump to Top