User Controls

dating is not for sissies

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    You've got to be tough and able to handle a lot of rejection, a lot of meeting new people and exposing yourself to others.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    God forbit eh...
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I expose myself all the time...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Not really, rejection should be like water off a ducks back after the age of about 19 or so.

Ask 100 barflies for a blowjob and at least 2 will say ok...the other 98 don't matter at that point.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    And so he ^ spoke. lol
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not really, rejection should be like water off a ducks back after the age of about 19 or so.

Ask 100 barflies for a blowjob and at least 2 will say ok…the other 98 don't matter at that point.

100% correct sir

If you can’t be with the one you love
    Nut in the one you’re with
    War is tough...meeting women has no stress. If a meeting goes bad don't see it as rejection for whatever reason...see it as a closer step to finding what you really want. I stay away from online dating....the real world is much better and interesting.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Im not a people person tho!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Im not a people person tho!

People in general I can't stand in today's society...like brainwashed zombies unable to think for themselves and boring. But, when you see someone unigue and different why not approach or say something...won't hurt unless you live in a ghetto and bullets are flying. Just stand on a street corner showing off your legs and I'm sure you'll be approached.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Im not a people person tho!

Neither am I but that didn't stop me from pretending to be nice to get my dick wetted when I was a young-fella-me-lad.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Neither am I but that didn't stop me from pretending to be nice to get my dick wetted when I was a young-fella-me-lad.

I've been thru this so many times. I'm tired.
    Tee...you got your dick wetted a lot?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING You've got to be tough and able to handle a lot of rejection, a lot of meeting new people and exposing yourself to others.

Dating is just basically not being alone so much. Which is all about lifestyle. Once you get your lifestyle sorted it's easy.

But a lot of money is spent trying to fuck up your lifestyle.
    Originally posted by Archer513 Tee…you got your dick wetted a lot?

Oh yes 😂
    After a certain age house shoes and naps take more of a priority.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson After a certain age house shoes and naps take more of a priority.

I agree!
Jump to Top