User Controls

What Nickeledoeon show would you have wanted to be on?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't say any stupid new shit I don't know about I'm taking 90s shows only fuck you me personally I wanted to be G.U.T.S. where you had to do CRAzY eventS and then climb the volcano thing at the end.

That or the one with the temple thing at the end

And then 3rd would be What Would You Do where they did a lot of pie throwing at strangers which I've never got to do and if I was on it id pick some FAGGOT LOOKING KID to throw my pie it except of course I'd have brought a pocket full of razor blades beforehand so when they gave me the pie I could cut through with my fist and form a razor pie to slice the fuck out of his face and hopefully kill him on live tv.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If anyone says Gulla Gulla Island I
    Didn't watch TV as a kid, was too busy being cool outside hittin street bitches up for candy and blowjobs
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Never watched one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Didn't watch TV as a kid, was too busy being cool outside hittin street bitches up for candy and blowjobs

Translation: for real, I really didn't really watch tv as a kid because I was busy getting candy and blowjob from street bitches
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Never watched one.

Why not?
    Double Dare
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala Double Dare

Why?
    Originally posted by mmQ Why not?

Nickelodeon is a USA channel. Didn't even heard of it till late 2000. Plus, I was never much into kids programs even as a kid.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Nickelodeon is a USA channel. Didn't even heard of it till late 2000. Plus, I was never much into kids programs even as a kid.

Makes sense. I was going to ask you that actually, I kinda figured Nickelodeon was always "universal" in my kids mind. Kinda naive of me now that you mention it.

Did you watch much tv at all growing up like "adult shows" or?
    This is what us hardcore kids used to watch...before the soup nazi came the soup dragon

Archer513 African Astronaut
    You can’t do that on television

I’d be finger bangin alanis morrissette

She’d write a song about me 🤠
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Makes sense. I was going to ask you that actually, I kinda figured Nickelodeon was always "universal" in my kids mind. Kinda naive of me now that you mention it.

Did you watch much tv at all growing up like "adult shows" or?

Not really. Used to play out with kids and liked to read. Plus TV was very different back then.
    They used to do all the classics on television, and I liked the War movies.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Archer513 You can’t do that on television

I’d be finger bangin alanis morrissette

She’d write a song about me 🤠

I wanted to be on Clarissa Explains It All cuz I wanted to fuckin her. I'd be that neighbor that would come in through the window but I would've be plowing her...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    In that case I'd be on the Wonder Years banging Winnie Cooper
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Alyssa Milano on who’s the boss

And topanga boy meets world

I stopped watching leftist shows and media networks long ago.CNN has to be the worse.
    Legends of the Hidden Temple
    Slime time!!
    Originally posted by mmQ Why?

Jump to Top