User Controls

The cringe thread

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]

Oh wow you fucking ignorant old cow, enjoy getting shot up with chemotherapy just you can live another couple of months.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Hope it's not your grandmother.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Hope it's not your grandmother.

My Granny was a lady, not a foul mouthed cunt who'd be all like "fuck you" and giving the finger to an unthinking disease.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING My Granny was a lady, not a foul mouthed cunt who'd be all like "fuck you" and giving the finger to an unthinking disease.

😂
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Actually she's pretty cool.

Yeah.

Fuck cancer.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Fuck cancer.

Cringe.
    Cancer is chill it regulates us from being too badass otherwise we'd have teleporters and laser computers by now.
    Cringe.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I feel kind of bad talking shit about someone dealing with both cancer and chemo, but yeah

talking shit to a mutation, that'll teach it
    I beat cancer and I never smiled or gave it the finger. I just did what I had to do to kill it.

Whenever I see people smiling I think "fucking idiot". A fight with cancer is not something you smile about, cos it's not fun. Wow, you "won", temporarily, against some of your own cells.

People who smile, usually are idiots. They are the sorts who are welcoming bad ideas. They think they're indestructable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING

Oh wow you fucking ignorant old cow, enjoy getting shot up with chemotherapy just you can live another couple of months.

Cup 😳

That you bitch
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING I beat cancer and I never smiled or gave it the finger. I just did what I had to do to kill it.

Whenever I see people smiling I think "fucking idiot". A fight with cancer is not something you smile about, cos it's not fun. Wow, you "won", temporarily, against some of your own cells.

People who smile, usually are idiots. They are the sorts who are welcoming bad ideas. They think they're indestructable.

On DH it was nothing to make fun of those who died from cancer...Karma usually catches up to these losers. I saw the worse kind...nothing to laugh about. Although heroic how some fought to stay alive hoping to smile again...amazing.
    I don't think he was making fun of them jake.. soyb battled cancer.❤
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING I beat cancer and I never smiled or gave it the finger. I just did what I had to do to kill it.

they just think differently than you.. every time I've cheated death I was shmiling too
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Cancer is chill it regulates us from being too badass otherwise we'd have teleporters and laser computers by now.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING My Granny was a lady, not a foul mouthed cunt who'd be all like "fuck you" and giving the finger to an unthinking disease.

Damn you've done too many drugs ya piece of fucking shit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
Jump to Top