User Controls

Summertime is what's good

Sitting out enjoying the sunshine. I love the heat, I can't stand the people who complain about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    summer bummer baby, i'm same, love the summer months. fuck winter.

Fuck summer. Summer is only good for growing shit then pickling it so that you can eat it in the winter.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Count me in boys. I❤summer too.
    Last summer sucked I OD'd like 30 times and half of those were on the bus going to work.

People stopped sitting next to me because I kept opening the doors to puke when they would make stops.

I remember once I was sitting there dying staring at the floor and the sweat drops were dripping all over the floor like I just got out of the shower, I ready to puke my guts out and I just said fuck it, got off the bus and in some industrial area and I layed on the grass hyperventilating and sweating and passed out.

Then I went to work 3 hours late and said I slept in.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Last summer sucked I OD'd like 30 times and half of those were on the bus going to work.

People stopped sitting next to me because I kept opening the doors to puke when they would make stops.

I remember once I was sitting there dying staring at the floor and the sweat drops were dripping all over the floor like I just got out of the shower, I ready to puke my guts out and I just said fuck it, got off the bus and in some industrial area and I layed on the grass hyperventilating and sweating and passed out.

Then I went to work 3 hours late and said I slept in.

ODd on what, opiates?
    Wow.

Hopefully this summer will be better!👍
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Fuck summer. Summer is only good for growing shit then pickling it so that you can eat it in the winter.

Ding ding

Summer can lick my sweaty asshole.
    Pickled watermelon my niggers.
    You people have dark necrotic hearts thats why you all hate summer!!!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian ODd on what, opiates?

yeah, also meth and bundy.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel yeah, also meth and bundy.

which opiate in particular that day? what ROA that ODing was so easy?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Pickled watermelon my niggers.

Ew though
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian which opiate in particular that day? what ROA that ODing was so easy?

Snorting Fentanyl. It wasn't even that much it was just really fucking potent and I had 0 tolerance.
    Everyday is summer in Texas, except when it's not.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Everyday is summer in Texas, except when it's not.

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Last summer sucked I OD'd like 30 times and half of those were on the bus going to work.

This summer aim for 50.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Summer in San Francisco is usually Winter and Fall is Summer.

everything here is ass backwards.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Summer is awesome
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Old Reference number 10

Jump to Top