User Controls

MK ULTRA MIND CONTROL SUBLIMINAL MUSICIAN TRAINING

HTS highlight reel

this is intended for training children under age 7, allegedly to help assovoate notes with their names.

F

F

F

F

F

F
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ALLEDGEDLY
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    E Sharp in the highest octave a human can hear (which I guess is F flat) will drive your head into a pulsating migrain of terror.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I was jst watching stuff about mkultra the other day.
    Must be true then...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I was jst watching stuff about mkultra the other day.

oh thats really cool me too, ever heard of the show stranger things? It's about mk ultra, yep it sure is.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Nahh. It can't be real.

The government wouldn't fuck with us like that.

Theys love us.
    People give the gov far too much credit, It's like giving a bunch of morons and empty dishwashing container and some double sided tape and expecting them to come up with anti-gravity.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson People give the gov far too much credit, It's like giving a bunch of morons and empty dishwashing container and some double sided tape and expecting them to come up with anti-gravity.

And you!! You will believe anything the giv tells you. "Theres no chem trails"
    ....yeah right!!!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee And you!! You will believe anything the giv tells you. "Theres no chem trails"
    ….yeah right!!!

You mean water vapor from 737s?
    Right. Water vapors.😉
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Right. Water vapors.😉

I know.crazy idea huh.
    "Crazy".
    unrelated related

Archer513 African Astronaut
    Mike Patton is the greatest vocalist of all time,hitting the most octaves 👍🏻
    Originally posted by Archer513 Mike Patton is the greatest vocalist of all time,hitting the most octaves 👍🏻

he's copying Primus Les Claypool style a bit. Its the first thing I thought of. If I wasn't watching him I would think at first it's les claypool.. then he sounds a bit like NIN weird cross over

Faith no More... sorry. you can throw all of the names in.. he sounds a bit of all of them. even tool a bit
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Faith no More… sorry. you can throw all of the names in.. he sounds a bit of all of them. even tool a bit

Mike Patton is in Faith No More.
    Originally posted by Archer513 Mike Patton is the greatest vocalist of all time,hitting the most octaves 👍🏻

Lol mike patton is for tools and is a has been
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Mike Patton is in Faith No More.

No shit Sherlock
Jump to Top