User Controls

Tripphrase

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I just noticed my tripphrase changed.

Now how can I be sure I am still the same Obbe?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I had to check mine. Still the same. Guess it's not really you. Weird. End tbread
    Originally posted by mmQ I had to check mine. Still the same. Guess it's not really you. Weird. End tbread

If I am not really me than who is?
    Originally posted by mmQ I had to check mine. Still the same. Guess it's not really you. Weird. End tbread

😂
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    test
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    more like low-test.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Same for me. Did I change your username (like capitalization or something) at some point? That would do it. The trip phrases are essentially a human readable hash of your username, so if that changes so does your tripphrase.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny can we have sex? infintyshock and many others here and off this site are rejecting me. Just a one time thing..so horny right now
    Originally posted by Lanny Same for me. Did I change your username (like capitalization or something) at some point? That would do it. The trip phrases are essentially a human readable hash of your username, so if that changes so does your tripphrase.

Yes you did change my username to Obbe, previously was Open Your Mind. Guess I never noticed this change before today.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Its better that way, all these name changes is fucking with me. I hardly know who's who anymore.
    Originally posted by Xlite Its better that way, all these name changes is fucking with me. I hardly know who's who anymore.

Thats what you get for posting once a year.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I'm quite certain i posted at least 467 times this year.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Can someone explain what tripphase is??
    TT.x1c Houston
    obbeviously the same retard
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Can someone explain what tripphase is??

Glance up a few posts and read
    TT.x1c Houston
    who cares
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There were users who were using blank characters to create usernames identical to current regular users, so that no one could distinguish them unless they went into their profile and looked at their join date, so Lanny added a trip-phrase as an addendum to the username, making it easier to differentiate between the doppelganger and the genuine article. You can turn your trip-phrase on and off in your profile settings.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    I demand control of something squirrel and my tripphrase
    Originally posted by EllariaSand I demand control of something squirrel and my tripphrase

What lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by TT.x1c obbeviously the same retard

nobbe
Jump to Top