User Controls

Well fuck

HTS highlight reel
    My bf gets upset when im upset but not empathetic like, he just thinks I hate him whenever i get depressed or cry. Which is bullshit. He webt out like an hour ago because i was depressed and wanted to sleep and he got all offebded and shit and now im worried n shit.

why am i even in a relationship. This is fucking stupid.
    I was right though as soon as I leave you don't wanna sleep anymore.

You didn't want to sleep at 1pm you just wanted me gone
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I was right though as soon as I leave you don't wanna sleep anymore.

You didn't want to sleep at 1pm you just wanted me gone

I can't sleep cuz i got up to pee and you were gone you fuck
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Duly noted. Thank you!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by HTS My bf gets upset when im upset but not empathetic like, he just thinks I hate him whenever i get depressed or cry. Which is bullshit. He webt out like an hour ago because i was depressed and wanted to sleep and he got all offebded and shit and now im worried n shit.

why am i even in a relationship. This is fucking stupid.

I never have these problems with my wife because we are woke as fuck whoooooa maaaaaaaan soooooo deeeeeeeppppp
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Do I need to make a video on how to fix your relationship?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by HTS why am i even in a relationship. This is fucking stupid.

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Sometimes I think about what it would be like to be in a relationship with myself. I don't think I could stick it. I'd attack myself with a knife, and if that didn't work I'd dump myself.

So basically we're all insecure losers, but we're conditioned by movies and television and other fiction to like (and expect) winners. We're also ugly as fuck, but we're conditioned to expect models.

I think learning to accept other people as they are, male or female, ugly or hot, fat or thin, is a skill that has been denied to us.

Accepting other people as sexual beings, worthy of love and intimacy. I think that we have become superficial and fake as a result. That is why we have such a high divorce rate.

Yes, the old system had flaws. Like back in the 1950s people would marry the first thing they came across that they could stick their dick into, because they married at 18 or 19 and were horny. But are you going to say that the current system isn't also flawed?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Do I need to make a video on how to fix your relationship?

Save it. We don't need to see you fucking teddy.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Save it. We don't need to see you fucking teddy.

Ey bring your soylent over I'll open it should your hands fail you.
    When I'm there: crying, constantly saying "my life sucks" and "I hate being alive", sleeping all day, crying during sex.

When I'm gone: happy posting, gets out of bed and does stuff, stays up all night playing games.

You're right it is fucking stupid.

Why are you in a relationship? You clearly don't give a fuck so why should I.

You want someone to chase you and put in all the effort and then all you do is cry and go to sleep.

That's not love that's just fucked. You're playing me
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel When I'm there: crying, constantly saying "my life sucks" and "I hate being alive", sleeping all day, crying during sex.

When I'm gone: happy posting, gets out of bed and does stuff, stays up all night playing games.

Why are you in a relationship? You clearly don't give a fuck so why should I

LOL
    I don’t know why but I think this is cute
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Obbe I never have these problems with my wife because we are woke as fuck whoooooa maaaaaaaan soooooo deeeeeeeppppp

That's Semi approved.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Ey bring your soylent over I'll open it should your hands fail you.

You shoot off your guns like that the army will be round around here.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel crying during sex

Why the fuck would I even go home you will just go to sleep.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel When I'm there: crying, constantly saying "my life sucks" and "I hate being alive", sleeping all day, crying during sex.

Why are you in a relationship? You clearly don't give a fuck so why should I

I'm a depressive piece of shit regardless of whether you're here or not. Ajd I stay up all night playing vidya while you're here too lol. ?_?

I'm not out of bed or doing stuff btw. Lol. 👌
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING You shoot off your guns like that the army will be round around here.

I... what?

Look man, I don't typically shoot beverages from that close, its a waste of time and ammo, and cleaning it up is a mess. But holy fuck did everything smell like pleasant coffee when it covered everything.

Why are you in a relationship? You clearly don't give a fuck so why should I.

You want someone to chase you and put in all the effort and then all you do is cry and go to sleep.

That's not love that's just fucked. You're playing me

Companionship is an unrecognised emotion.
Jump to Top