User Controls

Corporate Scum

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Im gonna go to work and annoy all you corporate scums with cold calls, maybe.

Or I might just go apply for a joe blow Job and make 17 an hour and live poor the rest of my life so I don't have to sell out to the man.

they're going to replace all of us very very soon. we're going to be thinned out. they're going to sterilize us.

Why have I just laughed at this shit for so long.

FUCKING MAYBE WAR IS THE ANSWER!

EAT MY DICK!
    And North Korea infects a Man (White for you nazi fucks) with bachalism and sends him back to the USA to die just as he arives and now these fuckers with a history of buying time to advance their nuke program are going to get a big big red herring chance at doing it to us again. Why didn't someone grab that fat fuck and shoot him right in the fucking dick.

Oh Trump.. WOW you great peace maker. The only peace we're going to have is when a future NK nukes San Francisco or LA. YOU STUPID FAT UGLY ORANGE MANGO
    Sears is the best company i ever worked for
    and a much advanced GO FUCK YOURSELF ALDRA ;)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Sears is the best company i ever worked for

do they still exist. Uber bought their old building in Oakland. and now they're going to sale it and stay in San Francisco. Oakland looked so promising :(

I wish my parents had allowed me to be born in San Diego where I was conceived instead of fighting and my mom jumping on a train bound for Oakland less than an hour before going into labor with me. She was headed for Seattle but stayed in Oakland.
    I take that back. I love Oakland. Oakland 4EVER
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock The only peace we're going to have is when a future NK nukes San Francisco or LA. YOU STUPID FAT UGLY ORANGE MANGO

That would indeed make things more peaceful
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    your meds kick ass
    Did you have a question for the corporate scum? I guess I technically count as some because my current company is Fortune 500 and the last was a Fortune100. However, they’re smaller tech offices that are trying to act like startups to attract top talent. We just got that sweet never ending corporate money. :p
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You seem upset.
    THE SILICON HAS BEGUN TO PONDER
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra your meds kick ass

Schizophrenia and sobriety are a well known synergetic combination.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by -mal- Did you have a question for the corporate scum? I guess I technically count as some because my current company is Fortune 500 and the last was a Fortune100. However, they’re smaller tech offices that are trying to act like startups to attract top talent. We just got that sweet never ending corporate money. :p

Stop trying to glorify your receptionist duties. I know waiters at Pizza Express who get more money than you
    Hahaha if that makes you feel better. But I make 65k a year and I’m an office manager, not a receptinoisy. They don’t even have a reception desk at my job.
    I need a job can you hire me?.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I need a job can you hire me?.

You live in Canada and I don’t have a team under me. You should look into WFH jobs though. Like tech support or something.
    Originally posted by -mal- Hahaha if that makes you feel better. But I make 65k a year and I’m an office manager, not a receptinoisy. They don’t even have a reception desk at my job.

You already admitted that you lied about your cuckold boyfriend remodelling your shitty house. Barely anything you say is true

Stop lying you fat "I seduce anyone I want" bitch. You're not Joan from Mad Men. You have a BMI of 27
    Originally posted by Daily You already admitted that you lied about your cuckold boyfriend remodelling your shitty house. Barely anything you say is true

Stop lying you fat "I seduce anyone I want" bitch. You're not Joan from Mad Men. You have a BMI of 27

Okay. I’ve never cared what you guys believe about me. Haha. I’ll just enjoy the fact that I’m not a drug addict or poor. Damn... you really showed me Daily! I wonder why you’re so triggered by me? The last person to follow me around like this was Enter... just sayen....
    You're literally a fat alcoholic with a cuckold boyfriend who types "haha" and willingly fucked Bill Krozby among cat poo

You really showed us all
    Originally posted by Daily You're literally a fat alcoholic with a cuckold boyfriend who types "haha" and willingly fucked Bill Krozby among cat poo

You really showed us all

You use literally quite often. You must either be an actual girl or gay af. Just my two cents while we are giving our opinions when they weren’t asked...
Jump to Top