User Controls

Lanny, how many alts can you confirm are Mr. Asbestos/College Professor

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    How many, huh?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    all of them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I know its foreign to you fags to actually talk to these new profiles but when in doubt its best to investigate through conversation with suspected new/fake profiles if they be fake itl show through conversation not accusations
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah but in the case of mr asbestos it really is a shitton of alts.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i think half of them might be mine tho

Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Go home Panny, you're drunk.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah but in the case of mr asbestos it really is a shitton of alts.

Well that's wonderful, but you didn't answer my question at all. I know you're in school, you have a life, etc. When you have a moment, post the confirmed MrAbestos alts. I'd love to see it.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I wonder if one of those is Ms Jill.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Grimace Well that's wonderful, but you didn't answer my question at all. I know you're in school, you have a life, etc. When you have a moment, post the confirmed MrAbestos alts. I'd love to see it.

I typically don't post alt lists. If I know about alts it's generally because of IP matches so I sorta feel like I shouldn't be giving that up, even if it doesn't tell you a user's IP address.
    Do I have to wheel the old faggot list again?.

https://niggasin.space/thread/15377
Jump to Top