User Controls

Lanny, New Activity Status Graph?

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I remember seeing that last one, but to be honest, too drunk to search for it to see if it is an active, real-time report. I don't think it was though. Got a new one?
    This is the most recent one I could find.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    gonna see that line drop ifn y'all don't give our dh women a little credit for bein real tho,, I know the gay boys don't give a fuk but you bi and strait cocksuckers gonna find urselves back to playin with only homo's again real soon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel This is the most recent one I could find.

Lol!
    Originally posted by POLECAT gonna see that line drop ifn y'all don't give our dh women a little credit for bein real tho,, I know the gay boys don't give a fuk but you bi and strait cocksuckers gonna find urselves back to playin with only homo's again real soon
    I know we might seem like really fucked up people filled with hate but we are passionate with big hearts. We love big and hate big too!.

Yes we are really a loving community like a family, that's why we can comfortably do things like group sex where all the girls call me "scron daddy" as I pair them up so I have lesbian makeouts on each arm and a girl choking on my dick.

And then when it's over they all huddle up naked forming a human bed and I can sprawl out on a dozen women's warm flesh and lay there with my Queen and sex slave bed as we all drift off asleep together one big happy family.

Also they would carry me like this
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel This is the most recent one I could find.

lol.

Thank you Scron.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The people demand it.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]

😂😂😂
Jump to Top