User Controls

So §m£ÂgØL is hanging out with Kreepyk and Litemex..,

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    This wasn't announced. As far as I know, it might be a SECRET MEETING. I don't read the retarded thread, so this may very well have already been announced. Kreepyk sent me a picture of §m£ÂgØL and her passing over a log, looked like it might be over water. Litemex was clearly the photographer. What are you guys doing? Hi.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm just chillin sippin a brew. but that would be pretty funny if §m£ÂgØL was doing that but we both know he's way too pussy to do that
    Come to Atlanta and sip a brew with me.
    Originally posted by Grimace Come to Atlanta and sip a brew with me.

i will next year. that or you can just meet me at dans tomorrow for ritz
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    That's cool. They were all good peoples.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i will next year. that or you can just meet me at dans tomorrow for ritz

Grits, you mean. You used to claim they ran out of grits, which we all knew was a troll, but to take it a step further, we prank called Dan's. Remember that? Asking them why the truck ran out of grits? Hahha. I had a manager tell me, "I assure you. I don't care what you heard. We never run out of grits."

Aahaha.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I can't believe we never hung out when I was in SA, Bill Krozby. I did chill with the dude from San Marcos. That was a good time.
    Originally posted by Semiazas I can't believe we never hung out when I was in SA, Bill Krozby. I did chill with the dude from San Marcos. That was a good time.

I live in austin lol
    but yeah you should come to austin and hang with savanah komo and i
    Savannah isn't anywhere near Texas, you idiot.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I live in VA now, I meant when I lived there.

Yeah, Komo and I are good buddies. That would be fun...
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grimace This wasn't announced. As far as I know, it might be a SECRET MEETING. I don't read the retarded thread, so this may very well have already been announced. Kreepyk sent me a picture of §m£ÂgØL and her passing over a log, looked like it might be over water. Litemex was clearly the photographer. What are you guys doing? Hi.

How is this gonna end up with Litemex's cock jammed up §m£ÂgØL's ass?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    kreepy gets preggers and lets §m£ÂgØL think its his, lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist kreepy gets preggers and lets §m£ÂgØL think its his, lol.

FUCKING LOL!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    §m£ÂgØL writes book 'logged into conception'.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Interesting, the supreme council was not informed of this. And by supreme council i mean TRT, or i just haven't been paying attention. It is entirely within the realm of possibility.
    I'm jealous except that litebean would be there. I'm still tryin to steal that.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I'm jealous except that litebean would be there. I'm still tryin to steal that.

Yee yee, lite is a cuck faggot. I hardly ever go to TinyChat but i am glad you guys bullied him off.
    He pulled kreepy cause he be hiking and shit wearing Vibrams. i just bought a pair of wheat Timbs I'm on the next flight to Reno. I really want that pussy.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH He pulled kreepy cause he be hiking and shit wearing Vibrams. i just bought a pair of wheat Timbs I'm on the next flight to Reno. I really want that pussy.

Lol, dude, she is 6.5/10 at best but i would encourage you to follow your dreams yung blud.
Jump to Top