User Controls

Im excited,, vt is going to expunge my pot bust record

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    we go legal july 1st and they are already saying they will expunge all records of mistermeaner busts from the past. in the state
    Thats great, I bet all those cops that spent most of their lives chasing stoners are feeling pretty useless now. All that wasted effort.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I know Ive been MAD at the cops for decades over my pot charges and there attitudes they showed over my little weed habbit
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Real enlightened beings smoke soy.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Real enlightened beings smoke soy.

i eat soy bacon
    I use soy to grow mushrooms
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Pot has made a real man out of Polecat. Not.
    I was born a real man. Faggot
    Sure you were.
    well we don't have time for you Mat so go play on Mexicans in space
    Try again.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    You're from Vermont?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I got run off the road in WhiteRiver Junction Vermont,Guy was driving the wrong way right at me, I bet it was polecat high on the MJ.
    LOL just kidding.That happened about 25 years ago.
    Why aren't stoners proud of their records? It's the nearest you get to achieving anything
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Well polecat that's good news.
    Cannabis prohibition is finally coming to an end.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I got run off the road in WhiteRiver Junction Vermont,Guy was driving the wrong way right at me, I bet it was polecat high on the MJ.
    LOL just kidding.That happened about 25 years ago.

25 years ago it probable was me,,lol
    I;m pretty proud of most of my convictions,, I kinda get special treatment from the courts,, not sure if they think i'm smart or special needs but either way Iv always gotten a great deal at court
    Lets go with special needs for $40.
    so Nigga, u sayin u aint Mat?
    During your substance abuse I can be anyone you want.
Jump to Top