User Controls

Quitting Smoking

So I'm officially "quitting" smoking now. I started smoking in November 2016, my reasons for quitting are mainly I can't really afford it and I have athsma so I probably shouldn't smoke.

I pretty much only smoke when I go out and walk around, it makes things like waiting for a crosswalk light to change much more enjoyable and looks cool. When I was single and walking around I would see a sexy girl light up and immediately do the same to try and seem cool to them.

I haven't bought cigs in almost 2 weeks now and I have pretty much zero cravings. I have been going through e-cig juice pretty heavily but I hope to be on 0mg nicotine free juice before the summer is over.
    I hear meth reduces nicotine cravings. Vape up.
    I hear weed reduces the bad effects from meth and i'm already high now so...
    I've heard of people using weed to quick tobacco.

Ultranationalism is the best crutch to quitting cigs tho.
    Good for u squirrel... šŸ˜Š
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I've heard of people using weed to quick tobacco.

that must be why its so easy for me
    Rivotril Houston
    Snort rapƩ, it's stronger than cigarettes but less aggressive to our organism.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    As much as I should consider quitting the ciggies I have zero desire to do so.....šŸ» here hoping youā€™re successful......itā€™s gotta be a bitch!!
    It's easy for me.. girlfriend is dying however
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Researchers say that manufacturers have likely altered the design of cigarettes to make them more efficient in delivering nicotine to a smokerā€™s lungs, thus making them more addictive. (Nicotine, incidentally, has been shown to be as addictive as cocaine and heroin.)

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4618612

I don't like being a pawn in those assholes game.

Don't give them your money.

Just like credit cards and banks. Don't pay interest on loans they create out of nothing.

They're all fucking thieves.
    I have a really hard time believing nicotine is more addictive than heroin.

I never formed an addiction to cigarettes and never got physically sick from smoking and then stoping so I tend to think itā€™s all dependent on a personā€™s habitual tendencies.

But maybe I just have special DNA.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by ohfralala I have a really hard time believing nicotine is more addictive than heroin.

I never formed an addiction to cigarettes and never got physically sick from smoking and then stoping so I tend to think itā€™s all dependent on a personā€™s habitual tendencies.

But maybe I just have special DNA.

I know what you mean. They said as addictive.

Maybe they experimented on chickens.

Oops.

I mean monkeys. :)
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I quit with cocaine and alcohol.
    True story.
    But the thing that helped the most was the nicotine lozenges,eaten like candy and tapper down over a period of a couple of months.
    Then make sure you do coke on the weekends and get retarded drunk EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NIGHT.
    Haven't had a cig in over 15 years.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I hear weed reduces the bad effects from meth and i'm already high now so…

well that seems like as good a reason as any to take a dab right now
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I've heard of people using weed to quick tobacco.

Hitler knew.
    Good for you. I nearly died when I was around 12 when I had a couple. Found I was allergic to smoke(inhaling it I guess. I don't know the doctor tried explaining it to me and I just didn't really pay any attention at the time.)That was a real fun experience.
    just buy a nicotine patch
    mso8 Houston
    godspeed, gonna try to limit my smoking as well. i remember when i started smoking 5 years ago a pack lasted me around a month. now its three days at best and one day at worst. good luck
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by mso8 godspeed, gonna try to limit my smoking as well. i remember when i started smoking 5 years ago a pack lasted me around a month. now its three days at best and one day at worst. good luck

Fuck man I was smoking a pack and half a day.
    First thing I did before I even took a piss was to spark one up,I was allowed to smoke at work while I worked.
    Technologist victim of incest
    If I drink I end up smoking double what Iā€™d usually smoke. A beer in one hand and a cig in the otheršŸŗšŸš¬
Jump to Top