User Controls

Tolerance is a bitch/the ballad of sid vicious

Madman African Astronaut
    I want to get high like a baby would.

Sid vicious was a rich junkie which is a death sentence but this is how he died. He got high and nodded out with his girlfriend and a couple other people. He had a stash and the couple other people robbed him and stabbed his girlfriend with his knife in the process. Sid wakes up and says to himself in his terrible british accent "I stabbed me girlfriend" and confesses to the crime to the police. It takes the police a while but they eventually figure out it wasn't sid who stabbed his girlfriend. He spent a couple months in jail and his tolerance to heroin went to basically nothing. He gets out, shoots up, and immediately dies because he thought he needed a lethal dose of heroin to get high. There are probably a lot of life lessons to be learned from his experience but the most important one is don't play in a shitty band.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Oh
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Madman I want to get high like a baby would.

Sid vicious was a rich junkie which is a death sentence but this is how he died. He got high and nodded out with his girlfriend and a couple other people. He had a stash and the couple other people robbed him and stabbed his girlfriend with his knife in the process. Sid wakes up and says to himself in his terrible british accent "I stabbed me girlfriend" and confesses to the crime to the police. It takes the police a while but they eventually figure out it wasn't sid who stabbed his girlfriend. He spent a couple months in jail and his tolerance to heroin went to basically nothing. He gets out, shoots up, and immediately dies because he thought he needed a lethal dose of heroin to get high. There are probably a lot of life lessons to be learned from his experience but the most important one is don't play in a shitty band.

MAYBE the most important is to avoid schizophrenic jedi girls who will kill themselves by stabbing themselves with a small knife in the stomach.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Spungen
Jump to Top