User Controls

syncans are like 50 times more addictive than heroin

you sit there smoking it off foil every two minutes for like 16 hours a day, and when you run out you smoke little pieces of dust for like 4 days
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    More addictive? I wouldn't know, but if we talk of withdrawels, i think heroin might take the cake.
    More mentally addictive. If you smoke it once you'll end up smoking 10 grams of powder at some point or another. And you can't go 45 minutes without it or you're fiending
    It also turns you into a massive schizoid
    It also turns you into a massive schizoid

Doesn't sound all that fun to me.
    Spoken like a true teenager thats never seen hard drugs before in his life
    Come the fuck on sploo. I was addicted to syncans for like two years. I've never touched heroin. I don't need to touch it to know that it's way more fucking addictive.
    Come the fuck on sploo. I was addicted to syncans for like two years. I've never touched heroin. I don't need to touch it to know that it's way more fucking addictive.

Sounds legit, try heavy duty opiates for two years and quit cold turkey. You'll be bedridden, shaking, cold, hurting in all your limbs, unable to get comfortable, unable to stop moving your limbs, roaler coaster emotions, unable to sleep, shitting water 20 times a day not being able to stomach food for about two to three weeks and the best part is it's going to feel like three months. Then come the PAWS, for a month maybe two, crippling depression, no energy, no happiness nothing.

Then you know the meaning of addiction son.
    Dude 250mg of uncut heroin is enough to fucking kill a person. 30mg will knock you on your ass and when your like "oh that didn't kill me" you will go and go until your cooking it up in a spoon and shooting it into your veins. You don't know shit about addiction, if you don't respect the drug and treat it properly you will get burned. I hope you underestimate heroin the first time you try it and take way to much and OD
    Sounds legit, try heavy duty opiates for two years and quit cold turkey. You'll be bedridden, shaking, cold, hurting in all your limbs, unable to get comfortable, unable to sleep, shitting water 20 times a day not being able to stomach food for about two to three weeks and the best part is it's going to feel like three months. Then come the PAWS, for a month maybe two, crippling depression, no energy, no happiness nothing.

Then you know the meaning of addiction son.

Syncan addiction for me consisted of mainly stomach problems, appetite loss, depression, skin getting clammy, can't sleep, nausea when i do eat, and of course boredom. I could still go out and do shit and live my life no problem though. The worst part of it was probably the appetite loss, my worst wd i really couldn't eat more than a few bites without getting nauseous. I've been through Crouton withdrawl and I can tell that something like heroin withdrawal is not something that I want to fuck with. I just got a little taste of opiate wd with that but oh man, that fucking ache that penetrates your bones is a really awful sensation. I don't need anymore of that, no thank you.
    Syncan addiction for me consisted of mainly stomach problems, appetite loss, depression, skin getting clammy, can't sleep, nausea when i do eat, and of course boredom. I could still go out and do shit and live my life no problem though. The worst part of it was probably the appetite loss, my worst wd i really couldn't eat more than a few bites without getting nauseous. I've been through Crouton withdrawl and I can tell that something like heroin withdrawal is not something that I want to fuck with. I just got a little taste of opiate wd with that but oh man, that fucking ache that penetrates your bones is a really awful sensation. I don't need anymore of that, no thank you.

I've been addicted to fentanyl as you know, it has permantly rewired my brain to want opiates and have major chronic tolerance. In fact i got oxy a week or two ago and i binged of course because ex-junkie and all that. I am currently in minor withdrawels. But thank the god of atheism for minor withdrawels because they are 100 times more tolerable. Just nervousness and mild discomfort and the shits, that's it.

heres a lil something for you bustas
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    It's MUCH more addictive.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I've been addicted to fentanyl as you know, it has permantly rewired my brain to want opiates and have major chronic tolerance. In fact i got oxy a week or two ago and i binged of course because ex-junkie and all that. I am currently in minor withdrawels. But thank the god of atheism for minor withdrawels because they are 100 times more tolerable. Just nervousness and mild discomfort and the shits, that's it.

I hated fentanyl when I tried it. By the way, I have never IV'ed opiates. I just ate the gel out of a patch. It felt good, but it didn't even last an hour. Fuck that. I am more into duration than potency. I also hate to nod, and prefer the energy that moderate doses give, I guess I am not really that much of a recreational opiate user, I pretty much stick to the same dose every day and don't chase a buzz or anything like that. Still, opiates are my favorite drug by far. I guess because my body is so wrecked after years of hard living and car accidents and manual labor jobs, and with opiates I feel physically young again.

I have been through both syncan and opiate withdrawal, and with certain syncans, it can get pretty nasty, comparable to hydrocodone withdrawals. Opiates are much worse though, and I can dimly imagine what the existential and corporeal hell of IV opioid withdrawal would feel like.
    When you get addicted to syncans you take a hit every ten seconds. With heroin you only need to be high every 4 hours or so to avoid withdrawals. With syncans the psychological withdrawals start within 30 minutes.
    When you get addicted to syncans you take a hit every ten seconds. With heroin you only need to be high every 4 hours or so to avoid withdrawals. With syncans the psychological withdrawals start within 30 minutes.

Psychological withdrawel for opiates lasts a lifetime son. I would really, really like some right now and it's been more than a year since i was addicted.
    I hated fentanyl when I tried it. By the way, I have never IV'ed opiates. I just ate the gel out of a patch. It felt good, but it didn't even last an hour. Fuck that. I am more into duration than potency. I also hate to nod, and prefer the energy that moderate doses give, I guess I am not really that much of a recreational opiate user, I pretty much stick to the same dose every day and don't chase a buzz or anything like that. Still, opiates are my favorite drug by far. I guess because my body is so wrecked after years of hard living and car accidents and manual labor jobs, and with opiates I feel physically young again.

I have been through both syncan and opiate withdrawal, and with certain syncans, it can get pretty nasty, comparable to hydrocodone withdrawals. Opiates are much worse though, and I can dimly imagine what the existential and corporeal hell of IV opioid withdrawal would feel like.

I sublingualed fent, and IM'd pharm grade morphine solution. Lulz.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    whenevever you have access 10 to grams of syncans youll be hoping and waiting for the next bag half asleep in a shotgun shack
    Psychological withdrawel for opiates lasts a lifetime son. I would really, really like some right now and it's been more than a year since i was addicted.

Dude, I'm probably going to be addicted to spice for the rest of my life. Do you have ANY idea how high current generation syncans get you?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Kids these days.
    via Imgflip Meme Maker
Jump to Top