User Controls

I'm going to show you 3 pictures of myself and I'd like you to rate how ugly I am on a scale of UGLY - MAJOR UGLY from 1-10

mmQ Lisa Turtle

Thank you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Honestly, dude, you would look handsome if you weighed somewhere between picture 1 and picture 2 and never wore hats like that again. Also, the body language of the people on either side of you in picture 3 is crucial because it indicates you're a pretty attractive person overall. That's a terrible face, though, I don't think you were prepared for a photograph there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah those two people on each side of him love that asshole a lot.
    Originally posted by Zanick Honestly, dude, you would look handsome if you weighed somewhere between picture 1 and picture 2 and never wore hats like that again. Also, the body language of the people on either side of you in picture 3 is crucial because it indicates you're a pretty attractive person overall. That's a terrible face, though, I don't think you were prepared for a photograph there.
    I love this! Haha❤
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Zan my Man is one of the only people on this forum who can give a serious response, which is what I wanted, and for that I am eternally thankful for his presence.
    Well I loved his response first soooo....
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I give myself a 5 and zanicks response confirms it noticed how he said 'that's a terrible face' to the picture that I was genuinely smiling and laughing in? Yep.
    You think we’re gonna post our tits now or samthin?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, lala, I don't.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It's not terrible because you're smiling and laughing, it's because your face is carrying more weight than in either of the others. If you were somewhere between 1 and 2 I think your appealing bone structure would be featured more prominently.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    mq is clearly and cool bro

but in the second pic he look like a cat boogler bout 2 get u with his pig sticker

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That 2nd pic was around the time I joined zoklet. I weight 160 lbs and didn't drink or do drugs. The pic is from Wal-Mart where me and my friend were stealing cart fills of groceries on a weekly basis.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    If you hit the gym, got your hair cut in a way that suited your head shape and styled it with hair product conducive to the texture of your hair, you could easily be a 6/10 in looks (which doesn't matter that much beyond first impressions because 90% of what a female finds attractive about a man is his character and males don't care about your looks as long as you are adequately groomed and don't embarrass them)

Agreed with Zanick about staying away from hats. Experiment with facial hair. Wear nice cologne
    1st pic you look like mmq

2nd pic looks like a junkie skinny Pete version of you

3rd pic you look like your in a sitcom
    Dis me on a good day

Dis me on a bad day

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    second picture looks kind of like steve buscemi in big daddy
    Originally posted by aldra second picture looks kind of like steve buscemi in big daddy

Lmao
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is that really you lalala?
    Yup
Jump to Top