User Controls

Am I the only one that finds it ironic

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    That it took the closure of another forum and subsequent user migration for this community to finally get some females that don't look like frump junkies and swamp donkeys?

Kinda like the good ole days...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Horrayyy for me fer not looking like a frump junkie and swamp donkey!!🙌🙌
    Hamp is the only one that thinks we are cute
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are you judging them off their avatars or are there pictures I'm not aware of?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you judging them off their avatars or are there pictures I'm not aware of?

I've seen a couple in some random threads.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Very well then.

back at ya
    Originally posted by ohfralala Hamp is the only one that thinks we are cute

Pretty much.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pretty much is right because I think they're fucking hot with a capital HOT.
    Originally posted by mmQ Pretty much is right because I think they're fucking hot with a capital HOT.

Where are these photos? I’ll be the judge of this. I’m the only one who can be slightly objective.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If you want another, I've been a very attractive crossdresser for several consecutive Halloweens.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Horrayyy for me fer not looking like a frump junkie and swamp donkey!!🙌🙌

Whoop whoop 🙅‍♀️🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    I'm not the kinda creeper that saves niggas pitchas, but if this turns into a bad bitch spamfest, then you'll hear no complainin' from me.
    Nah zoklet bitches were always cute. I flirted with hydro, kinkou, kreepy kay and HTS last year and had meth fantasies of getting them all in a room and having a crazy lesbian orgy.
    I saw a pic of Kinks in some thread and she was super cute
    I have her on Facebook
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    kinks told me she was a man
    She was probably trying to ward you off
    That's her usual line, I know it's her for sure now.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she a fool,, everbody luves me
Jump to Top