User Controls

Do some people prefer the rain?

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    So some people prefer rain or cloudy weather to sunshine? I heard some do, it seems weird to me. I love sitting inside during sunny weather.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ves
    I love cloudy and rainy weather!

I love sunny and warm if I'm laying by the pool.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

sunnyshine is good for feelin good
    rain is good for sleepin in
    snow is good for skiing
    hail is good for body men

but what do I know? I'm just a blue collared gont who will always work in kitchens the rest of my life
    I enjoy both but if I’m in a sour mood, which is often, then the sun seems ill fitting.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I love sunshine. Im like a flower I bloom in the sun. Yesterday, i sat outside and tanned.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    If I had to choose I would rather have persistent sunshine and hot weather

When everything is yellow I'm in a fantastic mood and I feel like nothing can really bring me down. When I think about the tragic things happening around the world but the weather is sunny, I dramatise everything and make it seem movie-like while understanding and accepting the true nature of nature

I also find it easier to detach my rational brain from my emotions - for example I have received tragic news when it was sunny but I was calm and collected, impervious even. I did not feel an increase in heart rate or feel my palms sweating. I simply thought "this is terrible, but everything will be okay in the end" and this sentence overrode my feelings

When the weather is shit, however, for example heavy rain with no humidity, it's easier to bring me down - once it was raining non-stop for days and days and my ex made me watch The Notebook and I cried at the ending. When we broke up, I didn't cry. It was sunny
    Maybe you just didn’t love your gf
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    think it depends on where you're from. its hot and humid as shit in the american south so when the rain comes or when its overcast it's a godsend. i imagine northern europeans or people from the northwest would appreciate the sun more.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I like the rain when I'm inside and not getting wet
    I try to maintain the same level of miserableness regardless of atmospheric conditions.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I try to maintain the same level of miserableness regardless of atmospheric conditions.

And you're quite successful at it. 👋
Jump to Top